Chapter 6

Thomas Pov
I sat down in class with James Madison on my left and Alexander Hamilton on my right. Ew. Gross. Anyways I might've made fun of him for I don't know, being stupid and then he punched me and then I found it only natural to punch him back...multiple times. Until he grabbed my head and slammed it on a desk.
"BOYS! MY OFFICE, NOW!" Washington shouted. I rubbed my head and got up. I tripped Alexander and he flat tired me.
The two of us sat in his office. "Alright gentlemen. This is the second time this week, I've had to talk to you. Now I'll make you a compromise. You can either be suspended or you have to write a two pages paper on each other's good qualities."
Alexander chuckled slightly and said
"I don't think he has any." I glared at him. Why does he have to be such an ass all the time? I try to be as nice as I can but noooo. You have to say that little extra thing, just to get me pissed off. Does he realize how annoying that is? Can't he go back to the Alexander that keeps his head low and just goes with it?

Alexander Pov
        When I said that he has no good qualities, I meant it. He picks on people going through tough times and goes out with all and everyone. The man is insane! Washington expects me to write a paper on this guy? I can write about literally everything else. But if course, this is what I have to write. Damn I sure do love my luck.