1

***TWO YEARS LATER***

I stood in front of the large wooden doors and Isaac stood beside me, "I can't believe I'm about to do this." I said as Nick stood in front of me, he was holding the ring and I smiled at him, "Go stand with Sammy, bud." I said and he giggled waddling over to her. She winked at me and I smiled. Mel was also standing with us and I bent down to her level, "So remember what you gotta do hun?" I ask and she smiled, "Duh, walk down, throw pedals, look great." She said and I laughed, "Of course." I said kissing the top of the head.

She was now almost eleven years old and she looks so much like Emma it's almost scary. She's absolutely gorgeous and is definitely going to be playing guys when she's older.

"Okay, let's do this." I mumbled to Isaac and he straightened up and patted me on the back before looping his arm with mine.

The song started playing and we slowly walked down the long red aisle.

I looked up at Ace and made eye contact and there were tears flowing down his cheeks and the biggest grin I've ever seen. I will remember this moment for the rest of my fucking life.

I got up to the stage area and took my spot in front of Megan, Destiny, and Alex. I looked behind Ace and saw Zach and Nathan because he wasn't able to just choose a best man so he chose the best men. This is not the average wedding at all.

The ceremony went well but instead of the whole long preacher thing we hired so dude off Craigslist, don't worry we made sure he was legit, and he just recited what he needed to. None of that religious stuff, and then instead of mixing sand for unity and shit we mixed our two favorite alcohols, vodka and a shot of whiskey.

"Oh no." I said as we swirled it to mix them and then we both took a sip. "Oh god." Ace said and we both started coughing.

"Whoo." I said trying to shake away the burn. "Okay go." I said to the priest and he laughed and recited the last few verses and finally he motioned for Nick to bring us the rings.

He could sorta walk now so Emma slightly helped him up the stage and he handed the little cushions to the craigslist guy and he handed the opposite rings to us and finally he said the words I've been waiting to hear since I was a little girl.

"Ace William Cadman do you take Andreah Lee Cabiya to be your lawfully wedded life. Will you stand by her side through sickness and health-" he started saying the long speech but Ace cut him off, "I do." He said and I slid the ring on his finger and it fit perfectly. "And do you Andreah Lee Cabiya take Ace William Cadman to be your-" but I then cut him off, "I do." Ace slid the ring on my finger now and I smiled with a shit eating grin and glanced down at the beautiful ring.

"If someone rejects this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace." The guy said and I glanced out into the crowd and saw Brittany sitting at the way back, because yes we invited her we didn't want to be rude, and she looked at me and nodded as if this whole feud between her and I is finally over. I won, I had Ace and she can't stop it now.

"Okay, you may not kiss the bride." He said to Ace and everyone erupted into cheers and this kiss, this kiss is the one that changed my whole life.

"I love you." He said in my ear after pulling away from the kiss, "You're getting laid so goddamn hard tonight." I whispered in his ear and we both turned to face the crowd and his smile was bigger than mine now.

Now it's time for the reception..oh god. Our friends and family...mixed with alcohol...and music...and dancing.

Jesus Christ, someone is going to leave in an ambulance whether it's Destiny due to a broken ankle or me due to Ace's aunt literally talking my ear off and scolding me for showing so much skin on such a 'religious and important' day.

I might just straight chuck the bouquet at her and try to knock some sense into her.