Epilogue//Finale

A/N: I'm sorry guys this is going to be the shortest chapter ever and there will be another authors note at the end of this chapters so just read on lovelies<3

I was sitting on my back patio watching Nick and the goats play together while I reflected on everything that has happened to myself, Ace, and even my friends.

There were the multiple kidnappings, drugging, partying, and now I'm in my twenties with a kid and lived in multiple houses. I was doing okay for myself and I wanted to write everything down.

"Babe?" I yelled into the house and soon Ace jogged outside to meet up with me. "Will you watch the kids please." I stated more than asked and he nodded. He kissed the top of my head and I walked inside while he sat down.

I went upstairs and sat down on my bed and pulled out my laptop and started typing.

<.>

"Mommy!" Nick yelled and he jumped on me as I typed this very sentence. "Hi baby. Let mommy finish this up and we can go have dinner somewhere." I said and continued typing. Nick nodded and Ace smiled at me and walked out.

I did okay for myself even though I went through absolute hell so I want all of you reading to know, it gets better. Always. So this is the end of my story and I am glad I decided to share my story with the world on this random website.

A/N: Okay guys so I don't know if you understand that ending but basically Andy was writing this whole thing so that she could share her story with the world. Andy is not me she is a character but I hope you guys enjoyed this trilogy. I had fun bringing these characters to life and I hope you guys continue to read my other works and enjoy them as much as you may have enjoyed this book. I love you all and hope the best for you all!<3