5

****Ace's point of view***

I let out a sigh of relief as the knife lands somewhere behind me with a thud. "Brittany, just untie me and we can go get you the help you need." I told the obviously mentally unstable girl and her whole body relaxed and she slowly turned towards me. She looked at me with her face completely blank and chills ran down my spine. "I'm Beatrice. Brittany is sleeping." She now said and I looked at her confusedly, "Okay Beatrice, how about you let me go. I can call for help and you will go to a very nice facility and get the help you need." I said and she slowly smiled at me while walking towards me.

She put her hands on either side of my head on the chair. "Or, you stay here while I go to your house and-" she started to say and my blood boiled, "You stay away from my family." I said sternly and she kept her twisted smile on, "Family? So you have kids now?" She asked and my nostrils flared, "It's just Andy and the goats." I lied and she laughed, "I could use a new fur coat." She shrugged and I writhed trying to get free of the tape.

"Now, now, dear. Wiggling will only mean more pain for you later. Anyways, what will you do if you get free? Tell the police the insane lady in the abandoned building held you captive? I'll just plead insanity and be out of a mental facility in," She said shrugging, "a couple years when that little boy of yours is a little older. Maybe I'll grab him at a skate park, the mall, along the street. You people will never be safe." She said and she walked behind me and grabbed the knife off the floor.

"I will make sure you rot in a secure room in some facility in Russia if that's what it takes." I said and she laughed walking over to my wallet. She took out the family photo I had folded up in the picture frame.

It had the goats, my sister's dog, my mom, Mel, Andy, Nick, and me. It wasn't a good picture; I mean the animals were playing, Mel was throwing a fit in Andy's arms while Nick was asleep in mine and my mom looked like she hadn't slept in three days and knowing her she probably hadn't.

"How...dysfunctional." She said ripping the picture to shreds. "Beatrice-" I started and a bang rang out from the floor below us. "Police!" I hear ring out and my heart fluttered.

Soon cops barged into the room and arrested Brittany. I explained that I thought she was having some sort of psychotic break and they untied me and I grabbed all my stuff from the floor.

They guided me to an ambulance where they checked me for any injuries; even after I assured them a million times, Andy cussed them out, Nick cussed them out, Andy yelled at Nick for cussing, and then Emma came and cussed out the paramedics while Mel distracted Nick so he didn't get in trouble again.

I was eventually let go and I decided not to press charges I just wanted her to get the help that she needed and to maybe go on to live a semi normal life.

We all went back to the house and all of our friends came over and we all just talked until midnight after wrestling all of our kids to sleep.