Loki x mutant male reader - Warm

Requested by @J_TheTaco
Thank you for requesting!
Hope you like it!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Another boring day in the Avengers tower... Yes, you heard me right, I'm in the Avengers tower. Why? Because I'm an Avenger, alteast, that's what they say. I'm the youngest but probably one of the strongers out of them, yet, they still won't allow me to go on missions. I could probably defeat all of them in just a few seconds.

You got up from your bed and went in the kitchen. You made yourself some breakfast and angrily sat down on the couch, munching on your (f/c). ( (f/c) = food choice)

The Avengers were on another mission, leaving you alone in the tower, well, you had JARVIS. He's cool and is actually really nice to talk to sometimes.

You didn't hear foodsteps, only when you felt the couch dip beside you, you looked to your side and saw a long, dark haired man. He was...well he was hot, there's no denying it. Also there was no denying that you were as straight as a rainbow slinky.

Yes, I'm also gay...very gay. Only 2 people know about it...and JARVIS. You told Bruce, he was really understanding, being Pansexual himself.

Second person was, Tony. He was watching you through the cameras when you told Bruce. He didn't have a problem with it, he was Bisexual. Only thing that was sometime anoying was that ever since he would flirt with you 24/7 just to piss you off.

He didn't look at you, he just stared in front of him. He looked nervous.

You never saw him here before but he seemed familiar. You took a closer look at him and shifted uncomfortably in your place.

"Hi..."

You finally blurted out, stuffing your face with more of your breakfast.

He looked at you, like he just now noticed that you were here. And he was...blushing?

"H-hello..."

He said back and looked away again. You noticed his green eyes and pale skin. He wasn't just hot, he was also beautiful. But where did you see him before?

"Uhm...I'm sorry but...who are you? If I may ask?"

"I'm Loki...of Asgard."

That's where you know him from! He's the one that invaded the Earth with those aliens!

"May I ask...what are you doing here?"

"Well...I kindof...live here..."

"But I've never seen you here before..."

You tilted your head at him.

"That's because I never really...went anywhere but my floor..."

You just nodded slightly and went back to your breakfast. You both sat there in weirdly comfortable silence.

You saw him glance at your food a few times and you turned to look at him.

"Do you want some?"

He eyed the food as if to think about it and nodded. Because that was the last of it you cleaned everything up and sat back down on the couch.

No POV

Loki was always watching you without you knowing. He never found the courage to make himself known to you. He might have developed abit of a crush on you.

He also wanted to know what your powers were, since noone actually talked about it, like, ever. But, this day, he will make the first move.

Your POV