Tony Stark x male reader

Your POV

You were laying on the couch, staring at the ceeling, bored. You saw Tony walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. His back facing you. You blushed as he leaned forward and down to see better, making his butt stand out.

You blushed red and turned your attention back to the ceeling.

Don't look at his butt,

You sighed out loud and tried to think about anything else. Tony yelped and a loud *thud* was heard. You looked in his direction and saw him rubbing his head, looking at you terrified and blushing.

"...Jesus (y/n)....you're gonna give me a heart attack..."

You blushed again, awkwardly.

"Sorry..."

Tony POV

Why is he so cute when he blushes?!
No! Stop! Tony, he's a guy and you are a playboy. Why does he make me feel this way?!

He awkwardly closed the fridge, not feeling hungry anymore, slowly leaving and slid down the wall as he turned the corner.

Put yourself together. You don't find guys attractive.

But you find him attractive...

Shut up! He doesen't think of me that way anyway...

He put his face in his hands and just sat there for some time. He felt a hand on his shoulder and yelped, again. He looked up and saw Bruce. He sighed in relief.

"Bruce..."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just...-"

He glanced around the corner and saw you, still on the couch. Bruce looks also and a look of realisation crosses his face.

"Bruce, why are you looking at me like that?"

Bruce saw the glances you gave eachother when the other wasn't looking and quickly figured it out.

"Why don't you just ask him already?"

"W-what?"

"I saw the way you look at him. Just ask him, I'm sure he'll say yes."

He looked at you again and took a deep breath. He stood up and awkwardly shuffled around the corner and stopped by the couch.

Your POV

"H-hey.....(y/n)."

"Hey, Tony...you need help with anything?"

"No, I uhm...I wanted to ask you something..."

You looked at him confused and nodded, telling him to go on. He took a deep breath.

"Would you maybe.....go out with, uhm...me?"

The shock on your face was clear, making him glance away in embarassement.

"I-It's fine if you d-don't...."

"No! No, I.....would love to...."

It was your turn to blush. His face lit up and he tried to stay calm.

"D-does in 2 hours sound good to you...?"

"Yes, that's fine."

He walked away and you heard his screams and laugh of joy as he turned the corner and ran down the hallway.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tbh idk what this is. It's horrible.
Let me know what you think.
Vote, comment and request!