Bruce Banner x male reader - It's you

I thought this would be funny. Let's see how it goes!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Oh! Hello! I didn't notice you. Don't mind me, I'm just hiding. From who, you ask? From none other than The Avengers. Why, you ask?

BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS ME!

I'm not even joking, Steve and Tony have had at least 10 fights since I joined and Thor and Clint aren't any different.

Nat is helping me hide. Bless her.

From what I saw Bruce hasn't tried anything yet, he usually watches from the side or hides in his lab. That's actually good because we don't really need Hulk smashing around the tower.

Now that I think about it, Bruce never actually talked to me, like, ever. Does he hate me? Did I do something?

If things couldn't be any worse, I developed a crush on him. Yes, some of the other Avengers do look quite good, but Bruce is different. He's actually more like me.

I'm shy, introverted, quiet and that doesen't mix well with all of the attention I'm getting lately. This was suppose to be fun, being an Avenger. I'm starting to think it's more dangerous being with them than fighting along side them.

So, Bruce is my time. He's cute AND handsome. Shy and quiet.

But, since he avoids me and doesen't talk to me it probably means he hates me.

You ran down the hall, Tony close behind you. You turned the corner and found yourself in the lab, instantly jumping behind a desk to hide.

"Hey, Bruce, did you see (y/n)?"

Wait. Bruce? Bruce is here?! I didn't even notice! Crap.

"Uhh, no. I haven't seen him."

Tony sighed and ran on. You stood up and awkwardly looked at Bruce.

"T-thanks..."

"Yeah...uhh, no problem..."

"Could I maybe stay here for a while...?"

God, this is awkward.

"Uhm, sure..."

You sat down in a chair on the other side of the table, opposite him. You rested your head on your arms and closed your eyes.

"So...why do you hide from them...?"

You opened your eyes and saw him looking at you but imediately looked back at what he was doing, embarassed.

"I'm not really a people person...I'm shy, introverted, quiet,... you get the idea."

He nodded and focused on his work, but looked distracted.

"Do...I know it's none of my business but, do you have your eyes on any of them...?"

The question caught you off guard. You thought about your options. Should you tell him? Should you lie? Should you stay quiet?

"Yes..."

His look changed and he looked...anoyed?

"And...who is it?"

Before you could think about it properly something came over you and you unconciously blurted out.

"It's you."

You quickly realized what you did and covered your mouth with your hands. You went beatroot red, and so did he.

You were about to apologize and tell him it's okay if he doesen't like you back but he pulled you out of your thoughts.

"I...like you too..."

He awkwardly smiled and you relaxed. But...but he never talked to you, and avoided you...

You didn't even notice it but you were both starting to lean over the table, closer to eachother. Your lips were about to touch but he stopped.

You looked in his eyes and saw that he was unsure and didn't have the courage. You leaned closer and filled the gap. He tensed but quickly relaxed.

The kiss quickly grew into a more passionate one and at this point you were practically laying on the table.

A sound of a heavier and lighter object falling to the ground was heard and both of your heads snapped in it's direction.

You saw Steve, Thor, Tony, Clint and Natasha standing in the lab's doorway.  All of the men's jaws were practically hitting the floor and the shock on their faces was inevitably noticable. Nat was smirking and smiling. Clint's bow and Thor's hammer both fell to the floor.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed!
Tell me what you think!
Vote, comment and request!