~ Chapter 3 ~

If looks can kill, then the glares that I'm receiving might as well cut me up into atoms. The bell has rung, announcing lunchtime, and as I mind my own business while walking down the hallways of my school, I can feel the stares directed towards me.

    Ducking into the cafeteria, thinking that maybe the stares would lessen, was a bad decision on my end. As soon as I entered, every single eye was on me. I looked at them, daring them to keep staring at me while walking towards my table.

"Seomi, you're finally here!" Yoonie jumped from her chair.

"Glad you can make it, Miss Popular Girl," my other friend, Hana, said.

"Is there something on my face? People are looking at me weirdly," I ask, pulling out a chair and sitting on it.

"Oh geez, you're so dense," Hana rolled her eyes. "They're looking at you because of this morning. Plus, that's what everyone is talking about now."

"Oh like, 'Did you see Seomi this morning? Pretending to fall just so Kunkun can catch her. Who does she even think she is?'" Yoonie mimicked in a high pitch voice.

"This morning?" I made a face. "I was just trying to get away from Yoonie and all of a sudden, I'm caught in someone's arms. Hmmm, I didn't even get to his face clearly."

"How were you so close, but didn't get to see his face clearly. Are you crazy?!" Yoonie screamed.

"Why are you making this such a big deal. I seriously don't understand," I said, taking a bite out of my apple.

"A big deal? It is a BIG DEAL, Seomi, a very BIG one," Yoonie screamed once again. "Do you not know who caught you, and if you don't, you need to make an appointment with an ophthalmologist."

"And who exactly did I fall into?" I questioned with an eyebrow raised up.

"Oh you know, just the famous idol with the name of Cai Xukun," Hana's voice was laced with sarcasm.

"Cai Xukun... Do I know him?" I asked, continuing eating my apple.

"You're Chinese, how do you not know your own kind?" Yoonie's voice full of annoyance.

"Ok, just because I'm Chinese, doesn't mean I can tell if someone else is Chinese," by now, I've already finished my apple and was on my way out of the cafeteria to finish my English project.

"Can we talk about something else, because I don't want to experience a bitch-off right in front of me," Hana walked alongside me.

"Back to the topic of boys. Have you seen the guys with Kunkun? Why do they look so hot?" Yoonie jumps with excitement.

"Guys, I have to get going. I'll see you guys later," I bid them goodbye and turned a corner.

Smacking my head with another, I look up to see a boy around my age rubbing his head. Being a person with nice manners, I quickly went to apologize.

"I'm so sorry, it was my fault," I bowed down.

"Oh no, it was my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going," the boy replies back.

The boy leans in closer, looking at me carefully, he moves his head around. It's as if he was trying to prove himself something.

Snapping his fingers he exclaims, "Hey, aren't you that girl that ran into Xukun ge*?!"

Great, now everyone in the school knows me. "Umm, yeah that's me..."

"We were just talking about you during our lunch break!" the boy in front of me smiles.

"Umm, who's 'we'?" I ask.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Justin and today is my first day here," I nod my head, finally knowing his name. "You probably already heard, but I enrolled here with a group of boys."

"Wait, so you're an idol?" my eyes bulge out. "As in an idol who debuted and can sing and dance and rap?"

"If that's the way you want to put it, then yeah," Justin scratches his head.

We stood there, just looking around the hallway. You could feel the awkward tension building up.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Justin breaks the silence, "why don't you come hang with us!"

"I'm sorry, but I have some things that I have to do," I said, trying to let him down easily.

"Oh, that's okay! I'll see you around Seomi!" Justin waves and walks away with a bright smile.

I started my way towards the library when I noticed that I never told Justin my name...

┍━━━━━This is a dividing line━━

Justin's POV

    I turn a corner and reached my hand into my pocket. I took out my phone and started texting.

Justin

Everything's going as planned.

She's on her way to the library.

Zhengting

Perfect, I'll tell him to get ready

*ge is the romanization of brother in Chinese

Author's Note
Update!!! I can't wait until we can see what Nine Percent is doing. I saw on Weibo that they're in LA!