~ Chapter 7 ~

"Whatever you need to tell her, you can tell her here," Hana stares us with serious eyes.

    I haven't noticed that everyone was watching us this whole entire time, and finally noticing, my cheeks for some reason start to heat up.

    "It's fine Hana," I said quickly, trying to hide the redness in my cheeks, "C'mon Xukun, let's go."

    Walking out the cafeteria doors, Xukun held my hand, walking outside to the rooftop of the school. The cool breeze hits my face as he opens the door. Signaling for me to go first, I stepped out, and soon following, Xukun walked out behind me.

    Fluidly, Xukun pushes me against the door, this time, more gently. His face was really close, close to the point where I could feel his breath.

    "Do you have a problem with pushing people to the wall?" I asked, trying to distract myself.

    "No, not really, but when it comes to you, I do," Xukun answers me back, bring his face closer to mine, even if it was possible.

    By now, both of our faces were titled in opposite directions, his lips dangerously close to mine. We continue to look at each other and minutes passed by.

    Xukun leans in slowly, his lips closer than ever, and I slowly close my eyes, thinking that he'll kiss me. I press my back closer to the door, somehow hoping that I would be able to avoid his lips.

    I felt something graze against my lips and soon enough, I hear a loud chuckle.

    "You seriously thought that I would kiss you?" Xukun holds his stomach in laughter.

    I turn around, grabbing the doorknob getting ready to leave. There's no point in staying here with someone who wastes my time. Just like that, I avoid him all day and I start to get ready for dance practice.

┍━━━━━This is a dividing line━━

    One, two, three and, four, five, six and, seven, eight... Keeping count in my head, I dance to the music booming around the room filled with mirrors.

    My figure is the only one present in the room, as I practice my dance. Evaluations are tomorrow, and I still feel like I'm not ready. Guess I'll be staying here all night.

    In the middle of my choreography, the door to the room opens and revealed two very familiar people.

    "Seomi! I didn't know you danced!" Justin walks over to give me a fist bump.

    "Didn't I already tell you?" Zhengting looks over at Justin.

Zhengting comes over and hugs me, not caring that my body was covered with sweat. I pause the music and started observing the two people in the room.

    "So guys, why are you here?"

    "We had to stop by to grab some paperwork for a group member since he doesn't have time," Zhengting replies while Justin nods his head.

    "What's the paperwork for?" I ask curiously.

    "Sorry, we're not allowed to tell anyone," Zhengting says with a sincere face.

    "Oh that's fine," I shrug, "I'm working on my dance choreography and I was wondering if you guys wanted to evaluate me on it?"

    Justin jumps up and claps his hand like a small kid. "Sure, I'll help you!"

    Zhengting nods his head and headed over to the music radio. I look at him in the mirror as he started the music.

    Bringing my hands down my body while rolling my upper body back, I flip my hair to the side. Three, four, five and six, seven, eight... Rolling down to the floor, I gracefully roll to my side and kicked my leg into a split. Slapping my hands on the floor hard, my body gradually leans to the front. Kicking my right leg out and around to the front of my body, I pull my body up. Crossing my hands across my body, the music stops and I stood in the middle of the room out of breath.

    "That was amazing, but I think you should cut down on the sexy spectrum or else the men in the room during your evaluation would go crazy," Zhengting says with a smirk on his face.

    "And Kun Ge wouldn't be too happy to hear about this either," Justin whispered quietly to himself and chuckled.

    "Everything else was great, I'm sure you'll do fine tomorrow," Zhengting pats my shoulder. "Anyways, we better get going before our group gets angry. It was nice seeing you Seomi!"

    "Take care!" Justin waves as he goes out the door after Zhengting.

Author's Note
School's finally over, and what does that mean? It means that I'm back and rolling for updates! Some of my exam grades still aren't up so it's making me anxious... anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you next week!