Before Starting The Book

This story will have a modern and  Greek mythology theme that and this does not reflect based on the the real people in BTS. The story is all strictly fiction.This modernization is based on the inspiration story of Hades and Persephone love story. ( Which is debatable)

The character of Min Yoongi will be playing as Hades and Jumi Alexander will be playing as Persephone. ( as well as you the reader in the story)

Also, the rest of the BTS members will appear from time to time in the story as well and will portrait as some of the Greek Gods as well. (Possibility other idols too in the story.)

Before reading this book I must tell the readers that this a mature book is for the age 17+ and if younger, read it at your own risk. If you cannot handle certain scenes in the book, then, I politely will ask you to please check out now for this story because I wish to not have negative comments due to the content.

But if you can handle this story, I hope that you can enjoy this journey with me also this will be the first Fan Fiction that I have ever written and this will be some journey indeed since I will be stepping out of my comfort zone. Please enjoy and comment and like.

Also, I would not mind for critiquing as well, I also want to improve my writing as well. This will have some fluff/ romance and smut mix in the story. It will take time to upload the story due to my hectic schedule, but I will try to post as much as I can and the story is still under development. And please no plagiarizing my story I work very hard on this story and this is the very first story that I am publishing. If this chapter is a success a book two will be in works as of now. It's up to readers do I do a book two or not. Also please at least vote and comment ( optional). It will be really helpful.

Thank you 😊 and please enjoy.
-Joongi21