Prologue

"The past beats inside me like a second heart."

-John Banville, The Sea

I started to run and running, realizing that I am in the middle of nowhere. Capture in the gloomy clouds. Lost in the mist and cannot find a way to escape. Escape from the forest that I can't even see the path. I feel trap. Hearing Voices inside my head. Voices are loud. The voices became external noises like an echo that reaches out from the forest. Can't find where the voices are coming from. Running! Running! Running! Where am I? Who am I? I am running out of breath. My Skin is icy cold. Can't escape! The voices are coming closer. The world is turning upon me that I even become dizzying. I cannot even see the sky.

Then I start to see snow falling from the sky. The winner has come and no more spring as it slowly dies within the beauty of the gardens and no more blue clear sky and lively trees.

Instead, the trees turn black dry, and the oral even became darker. The flowers decaying into this beautiful rose that is sparkle in diamonds. Everything became cold. Suddenly, I cannot move. I became voiceless. Only one thing that I can do is breathing and hearing my heartbeat grow and grow louder. Now the voices are inside my ear. The closer I hear it the more realistic the voice became. I even felt a breath on my neck that made a chill down to my spine and lips contact my neck as I felt arms around my waist. " I finally found you, my love."