Wonder Lust (Smut 🚨)

"Memories warms you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart."

-Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

This will be back to the Jumi's dream sequel again as a repeat, but this time its more detail and... warning ahead there will be smut scenes in the dream sequence. So just a warning and please be prepared to use holy water or drink some bleach... not too much and fasten your seatbelt and be prepared for the ride. I know I have to pray before writing this and lord forgive all of our sins... so yeah please enjoy.

  All I can remember from the dream was being in that forest over and over again. I was looking at these beautiful Sugar moon roses, Sweet Peas, and Daffodils while wearing a silk drape peach gown, barefoot and wearing a gold olive leave crown. I was feeling bliss for a moment in my garden, just imagining the lustful scene that happens the last night. I start to feel both of my arms and creasing them as if I am craving for that same warm again from a gentle's touch. All of a sudden, the flowers were starting to decay and I feel that the sun was slowing drowning from the sky. I could feel chills and then those voices are appearing in my head again. All I can do for a moment is run and while running the trees and flowers begin to turn dark and the light was disappearing I am trying my hardest to escape from the forest.

However, I froze and feel that need to not look behind me. The voices all I heard is coming closer to me and I just feel a present like as if someone is behind me. I was Frighten at first but then when I felt arms around my waist, I became calm and an odd feeling like I'm in a state of bliss and the touch that I yearn for again. Then, I felt a kiss on my neck. It was a shock to my body that I never felt before. "I finally found you, my love."

A raspy voice whisper in my ears I couldn't understand what was happening. The male voice continues to whisper." I will make sure that you are only mine and I promise to never let you go and I will take good care of you. You are my everything." I try to stay calm and not frighten, but my courage has run out. But I heard the mysterious man chuckled," You should not be afraid of me my love." I finally responded, " Who... are you? " I said nervously. He turns me around and still hugs me around my waist. I saw his face.

His skin is milky as snow, his hair is grey as the moon, and his eyes are hypnotizing, and lips are red as the deepest reddest rose I ever saw with a great sharp jawline. He's breathtaking and someone I have never met in my daily life or reality. It was almost as if he isn't from this world, and of course, he's taller than me since I am barely 5'3. We were staring each other in the eyes. And I just felt my heart beating faster.

I never felt this way before and my checks are on fire. He became closer to my face and I just close my eyes and afraid of any more movement. Then, I felt his lips connected to mine and I just couldn't process what just happen.

I was not sure if I should push him and slap him for taken away my very first kiss, but my feeling is saying otherwise. And while he continues to kiss me, his tongue invaded my mouth. The kiss became a very intoxicating drug. His lips tasted like freshly mint. So addictive, I just feel like cloud nine as we kiss and my inner flower began to bloom. I let out a sound in my mouth and didn't realize it was a moan. He stops kissing me and I just still speechless of what happened. " I see that you enjoy it very much, my love." With a smirk, he had across on his face. I am puzzled on what is happening, but is it only just a dream.... but why do I feel like it's all real? I just try to process this hot kiss that I just receive from this mysterious stranger.

So I just play along with it and let things flow" I was wondering perhaps, how do you feel exactly for me?" I chuckle while he still holds me in a familiar embrace. He smiles at my response as if it was cute while I continue being bashful." You don't remember what happened last night of how I confess my love to you, and how we show our love to each other." His stares are full of lust but it becomes intense as if he was a hungry wolf ready to pounce on his prey. As I try to figure out what he means and still puzzling of what's going on. I remove myself from his embrace. "I am sorry, but I cannot recall what happened last night." I chuckle embarrassingly and still trying to understand what is happening.