[08]: Motel Night [m]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀
A/N: Here's an extra chapter. Two chapters in one day for all you lucky duckies.

・:*:・゚'✫ ʏᴏɪᴄʜɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ ✫'゚・:*:・˙«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

.:*:・゚' ʏᴏɪᴄʜɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ '゚・:*:˙
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

My feelings for you were so strong
Before I saw you with another man
Now my fists clench when I think about your face
Vengeance shall now be mine

*flashback to before the Motel scene*

      When we exited Shinya's diner, it was already late, the sun was setting as streaks of red and pink surrounded the atmosphere. My stomach was finally nice and full and it didn't feel like it was eating itself from hunger anymore.

     I didn't tell anybody about this, but I'm pretty sure I saw Shinya in the Robot Civilization before. There was a rumour in the City of Robots that two men voluntarily tried to get themselves thrown into the Badlands because they were in love with each other.

     When I was going to get groceries for Yuu and I one day, I remember hearing a strange noise from a thin alleyway. It was both Shinya and Guren, they were making out. They never saw me but I saw them that day.

     I was sat in the back seat all by myself, trying to distract myself by looking at the mesmerizing view of the sky. Shindo and Yuu were both sitting in the front seats as Shindo was driving us to a Motel to stay for the night.

I didn't think that Yuu knew this, or maybe somebody ended up telling him how dangerous Shindo really was. Maybe Yuu didn't even care, because he was made of pure evil himself;

     But, I was suspicious of Shindo, his sudden interest in Yuu really didn't make sense to me. I knew who Shindo was, I knew that he was a famous serial killer because of his name. It was him and his father, Ferid, who stirred up their very own hell in the Robot Civilization.