Chapter 5

Danny growled, his tail thumping against his body aggressively. "You know, Suzy... That's why I invited you here. I got you some new toys as well..." He winked seductively and ushered her up the stairs, whilst she blushed profusely.

He lead her into the bedroom. Even though he was living on benefits, his house was surprisingly nice. He shared it with his father, however, he was of course too busy running the club. He only visited when he caught a whiff of something special...

It was like a mansion compared to Suzy's sock of a bedroom. The walls were painted in a rich squashed grape purple, like that of the Roman noble, Caecilius. Suzy liked Danny for his modesty - he never boasted about his wealth.

"Okay, the toys are just over here!" He said, guestering to his four poster bed, tripping over the 100 dollar bills he was going to boast about later. Suzy stared at the bed in wonder - where were the toys?

"Just under the sheets, my little Nurse..." he whispered, pushing her gently onto the bed. She dove under the sheets and pulled out a few devices.

She gasped. A stethoscope! Perfect for her career as a nurse. There was also a lovely thermometer, and some sort of drugs. Medical drugs, of course.

"So, are we gonna like, play pretend?" she giggled innocently. Danny rolled his eyes.
"Suzy, of course we're-"
Suddenly, Suzy's clothes were on the floor and Danny had mounted the ewe. After 2.4 seconds, the door burst open.