Chapter 3: New neighbors

( Tord's Point of view )

---------------------------------------------------

I knocked on the door.

Why Tom of all people? Why not Matt or even himself?

Tom hates me..

The door opened..

"Tom!" A said happily, giving him a hug.

"Get. off. me. you. sick. bastard." he said sternly.. I let go of him carefully.

"Uhm..Okay.."

We sat in silence for about 4 minutes until he walked to his room, leaving the door open for me.

I got inside and put down my two big suitcases.

I opened them both carefully.

"Boss, Never do that again..." Paul said, I chuckled a bit before giving him a hand, and helping Patryck too.

I walked into my new room, Hard oak floors, Nice red carpet, Red wallpaper with stars on it...I was always interested in stars...

I sat on my bed.

" Ok guys, Go downstairs and buy an apartment, the one that is across from us is free, go buy it," I said ushering them out the door.

"On it boss," Patryck said raising his hand to his forehead.

I watched them walk down the stairs until I couldn't see them anymore.

"What are you looking at?" Tom asked, I turned around in shock.

"O-Oh, Umm..I was just meeting the new neighbours." I said.

"What new neighbours?" He asked tilting his head.

"Uhm, Their names are Paul and Patryck. They are in that apartment." I said pointing to the one in front of us.

"Ok..." He said, Walking to the couch and sitting down.

That was close...

He could've seen me sneak them in, I don't think he would have been very happy if he knew I snuck two older men into our apartment.