Chapter 16: Are you still single?

( And again still Tord's point of view )

-------------------------------------------

"CHARLIE?!" Tom latched onto my arm in fear

"Hm..Who's This Thomas?" Charlie asked, Pointing at me.

"Tord, Long time no see Charlie." I said

"Mhm..Hello again Tord. Hey Tom, You still single Honey?" he said, He had a huge grin on his face, it ticked me off.

"Actually No, Let me say that again. Hi im Tord, Tom's Boyfriend." I said, Looking over my shoulder at Tom, who at the moment was redder than a tomato.

"ugh.." Charlie had a disgusted look on his face.

Who does he think he is?!

"Yeah, yeah, Well Im going to request something from you Tord." He said reaching into his bag, He pulled out a wallet filled with one-hundred dollar bills.

"All this, for Tom." He said looking into my eyes, holding the wallet up to his face, still grinning like the cheshire cat.

What?! is he retarded or something?!

"What?! No way, I love Tom more than you're money can even pay for!" I yelled in his face.

Tom looked at me, clearly smiling. He dug his face into my sweater and whispered, 'Thank you.' 

Charlie was mad, Really mad. We got out of the car and Patryck kept him away from us.

We got to our apartment and sat on the couch for a few hours.

Tom fell asleep, I was okay with it though.

I looked down at him.

he's so cutee!!

I was being too distracted by Tom to hear the knock on the door.