Chapter 15: Charlie

( Still Tordie's point of view )

-------------------------------------------

On the way home from the hospital we were all very silent

Patryck insisted on driving while Edd and Tom got some rest.

"Hey..Tord?" Patryck whispered, Trying not to wake the others.

"Yeah?" I whispered back

"What do you think happened to Paul..?" He asked, the tone of his voice sounded worried.

"I..I dont know.." I said gripping my left arm tightly

I..hope he's okay..

( Paul's point of view )

-------------------------------------------

Lost..

That's where I am..

Lost..

All because of that stupid fucking Tom..

I just wanna kill him..

kill him..

kill..

Tom..

I wasn't watching where I was going and..

THUNK

I fell on the ground rear first

"Oww.."

I sat up and looked in front of me, a teenager in a purple hoodie and overcoat was rubbing his head.

"A-Are you okay?!" I said, Climbing to my feet and giving him a hand

"Yeah I'm good!" the boy said

he looked up at me.

I took a second to realize...

"Y-You.." He said hesitantly, stepping backwards

I didn't know what to do...

"Y-YOU SHOT TOM AND TRIED TO TAKE EDD!!" He said, at this point, he looked angry..very angry.

He growled I could've sworn his skin got paler, I saw very sharp teeth, and he jumped at me.

( Tom's point of view )

-------------------------------------------

I was sound asleep in Tord's arms while on our way home, It was relaxing.

My dream, I was in a plain field laying on the ground Tord by my side, As he would always.

We would lay there and talk about things that upset or embarrassed us as children...He would say things I already knew because it was my dream after all.

"When I was younger..2nd grade..There was that boy, Charlie. Remember him?" I said staring at the sky.

"Yeah, he was so nice!" He responded with a smile.

"Heh...That's what you think...Back then, he told me he liked me so much and I did too, So we eventually got together and didn't tell anyone...It's funny to think 2nd graders did this kinda stuff, But we did." I said, the smile on his face slowly formed into a frown.

"But...That happiness with him didn't last very long..After 4th grade, he started to say things like, 'You're worthless', 'What was I thinking when I started dating you?' and the most common one, 'I hate you'. These words would get through my head every day and...The only thing that made me happy was at recess..when I got to see you.."

he turned his head towards me, I had tears falling down the sides of my face...

"Charlie picked up on this however and told me not to hang out with you.." I said, The tears falling faster.

"I remember..You stopped hanging out with me and I never knew why...I thought you just hated me.." he chuckled, starting to cry himself.

"Well...Now you know...But...The once verbal abuse got worse and worse and eventually turned into physical abuse...He would take me after school to his house, his parents would leave then he's beat the shit out of me.."

"Ever wonder why in summer I'd always wear long sleeves? Yeah... Cause of the bruises and cuts...Charlie hid under a friendly exterior but really what he enjoyed the most was seeing me hurt...So eventually I had enough and broke up with him...After that remember you and I went to the same high school?  we talked again and that made up for all the missed time.." I said smiling again.

"Oh! Do you remember that time in co-"

I felt a tap on my shoulder and woke up.

"Hey Tom, rest well?" Tord asked me

"Yeah...Are we home?" I asked looking out the window.

"Yeah, But that guy over there is looking at us funny.." he said pointing to a tall man, Blond hair, cigar in hand...He looked familiar.

he started to walk towards us.

"Hey Tommie~" The man said.

I froze.

"C-CHARLIE?!"

( So this was longer than usual to make up for all the times that I've done short ones so I hope you enjoy ~( - ‿-)~ )