Ch.1

"Let us go, you fragging con' scum!" Ratchet angrily shouted as he tugged at the cuffs holding him down.

He looked over at Arcee who was glaring at Shockwave who was stood over her with a syringe.

He bent down to inject her and Ratchet blurted out "Dont touch her, you slagger!" and Shockwave only ignored him and pierced through her protoform while pushing the thick liquid into her energon lines.

She hissed in pain and then watched as Shockwave went and injected Ratchet who only winced.

They were experiencing exhaustion and were soon placed in a cell and fell into recharge against eachother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ratchet woke up and felt something warm beside him and saw Arcew but she was a cyber cat!

And then he looked down and saw paws, "Oh scrap, Arcee!", her optics snapped open and she jumped up in shock.

"Ratchet, that aft turned us into cybercats!", Ratchet responded while starting to pace, "Yes, now we have to figure out how to escape!".

As if on cue Shockwave walked in and closed the door behind him, he then crouched down and pressed his digit against Arcee's muzzle, she froze and then a purr escaped her voicebox.

She jumped back "I-I didnt mean to purr!", Ratchet only stared and then burst into laughter.

Shockwave then pressed a digit to his comm link and minutes later Soundwave emerged into the cell.

Ratchet and Arcee perked up at the silent mech and watched as Ravage detached himself from his master and bounded towards them.

Fortunately Ratchet moved out of the way in time but unfortunately Arcee didnt and Ravage collided with her, pushing her over onto her back.

She let out a mew and Ravage returned with a rumbling purr, he then got off of her and walked towards Ratchet who stood tall and only ignored Ravage's presence.

Ravage just sniffed and checked him out and he didnt seem to mind Ratchet's presence.

He went back to sniffing Arcee and seemed to want to check her out fully and even ended up getting underneath her and slightly lifting her of the ground.

Ratchet was stifling a laugh as he watched the cyber cat get into the femme's buisness.

After he was done he reattatched to Soundwave who nodded to Shockwave and left the cell.

Shockwave opened the cell door and motioned for them to exit, they walked out and Shockwave scooped up Arcee making Ratchet yowl, "I am separating you as heat starts soon for Cyber-cats.".

Ratchet only watched as she was placed in a large kennel that he recognised as Predakings kennel.

His energon ran cold at the thought of her and Predaking in the same room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcee pov

I was placed in a large kennel and turned around in Shockwave's arms to see Predaking (in bot form).

He looked down at me in Shockwave's arms and had a derpy expression, "Master, who is this?", "This is the autobot Arcee who I have turned into a cyber-cat.".

He looked down at me and said something I never thought he would, "She is adorable." my ears perked and I laughed internally.

"Good, because you will be supervising her while I supervise the other one, the medic Ratchet." Predaking took me from Shockwave and cradled me like his own sparkling.

He put me down by his feet and Shockwave left the room, Predaking began walking and I trailed closely behind his pedes.

He transformed into his beast form and layed down, he lifted a wing and motioned for me to come.

I walked closer and he brung his wing down scooping me closer towards him and then his wing was covering me, "Recharge now." and as if on cue her optics drooped under the warmth he provided until she finally was swept into recharge.

Heyyyyyy just an idea i had so yeah enjoy! Byeeeee xxx 😻💛💙💜💚💖

Crystalarcee out-