Ch.4

Arcee wandered over to Megatron while Predaking was busy and She sat in front of the Warlord her helm tilting playfully.

The Warlord noticed her playfull behaviour and pressed his comm link and asked for Soundwave.

Ravage came into the room minutes later and bounded up happily towards her.

They rolled around on the floor for a bit until Ratchet came over.

Ratchet still wasnt at ease with the sinister looking Cyber-cat and pushed Arcee to the side.

She ignored Ratchet's attempt and went back to playing with Ravage.

Ravage sent a mild glare over to the good doctor and watched as the other male stalked off to sulk in the corner.

"Way to be a buzzkill Ratchet!" Arcee yelled over to him.

"Yeah yeah whatever..." Ratchet grumbled his mind absently wandering off somewhere else.

"Arcee, follow me." Ravage said ushering her with his tail.

She followed and Soundwave and Megatron were waiting for them.

Ravage jumped and attatched to Soundwave then jumped off of Soundwave.

"You try, but with Megatron." He said his gravelly voice rumbling softly.

She took a step back and then jumped...

She was attatched to Megatron!

Their colours of blue and silver worked nicely and she jumped off of him recieving a smile from the warlord.

Wow...

Heyyyyy enjoy new chapter! Also Arcee x Ratchet or Arcee x Ravage or any other pair pls let me knowww Byeeeeee xxx 😻💖💛💙💜💚