Ch.3

Arcee pov

I rolled on to my back heated and flushed as my heat had started today.

Predaking sat some energon beside me and layed his hand on my stomach.

"Master said that plenty of energon and rest will soothe your heat a little bit." he said sympatheticlly.

I nodded my head and drank a sip of energon as he patted my belly.

He exited the room and went to Shockwave and i rolled back over with a sigh.

Ratchet pov

Shockwave provided me with energon to help this blasted heat!

I wonder how Arcee is doing? No! Ratchet you cant think these thoughts!

I shook my head trying to clear my perverted thoughts but it really didnt help.

I pictured her layed down and spread out until I was shaken out of my thoughts by Shockwave who placed his servo on my back.

"You may follow me to Lord Megatron.", I flattened my ears but got up and followed anyway.

We walked into the throne room and I spotted Predaking talking to Megatron and Arcee by both of their pedes.

Megatron leaned down to Arcee and she shrunk back slightly away from him, he frowned and left his hand open and she edged over and sniffed it.

She let out a whine and rubbed her nose against his palm showing she is okay with his presence.

I snorted and she looked at me with a glare which caught Megatron's attention.

"I suppose this is the doctor?" he said with a sneer and Shockwave nodded.

"Lord Megatron I think it is unwise to put them in the same room while they are in heat." Shockwave announced.

Megatron nodded in understanding and ushered Shockwave and me out the room.

Arcee pov

I was layed by Megatron's throne with Predaking who was in beast form.

He said something to Predaking and a second later Predaking picked me up and flew out of the place.

"Where are we going?" i asked him and he only smiled and looked down gesturing to a red and blue big rig.

Optimus?

I whined happily and he landed close by to the vehicle and Optimus transformed and I ran over to him and ran around his pede in happiness.

He froze for a second, Arcee? I nodded and he crouched down as far as he could go.

Predaking transformed and stepped over me and scooped me up.

"Lord Megatron has allowed me to inform you of her..situation and allow her to see you."

Optimus nodded, "What will it take to get her and Ratchet back?", Predaking burst into a deep laughter, "Oh he's not giving them back." and with that he flew of with me in tow.

Megatron was informed and was back with his malicious denta showing smile which made me shudder.

Predaking wrapped a wing around me and politely demanded "Recharge now." I nodded and slipped off into the darkness.

Heyyyyyy enjoy the new chapter! Byeeeeee xxx 😻💛💙💜💚💖

Crystalarcee out-