Thirty Eight

It was exactly 6:58pm when I glanced down at my watch, about to tap on Finley's front door. I knocked lightly, and moments later a giggling younger girl appeared. "Hellooo, Zakary," she purred. It was Finn's sister, Erika. Her fair hair fell loosely past her shoulders. She looked a lot alike to her brother, except she had cool green eyes.

"Evening, Erika. How are you?" I responded.

"I'm fine, you excited for your date?" She wiggled her eyebrows flirtatiously as she spoke.

"Haha, very. Is your brother ready, or am I gonna have to scoop his arse out of bed?"

"I'm here!" Finn poked his head around the door frame. Erika waved and walked off. "Hi."

"Hey. All sorted?"

"Mhm. Bye, Mum, bye, Dad!" He called out before shutting the door behind him. We walked over to my car and got inside. Music started playing softly, until Finn fiddled around with the radio stations and turned up the volume when he was satisfied. "What are you wearing?"

"Um, a fur jacket, a leopard print shirt, skinny leather pants-"

"Please tell me you're joking," he sighed.

"I am."

"Good, I would've jumped out the window if you weren't. But, actually, what are you wearing?"

"A white shirt, ripped jeans, a denim jacket and Superstars," I answered.

"Double denim?"

"Yup, but I look sexy, it's okay."

"Oh, my god."

I took the break in conversation as an opportunity to check him out, and shamelessly so. The black jeans hugged his thin legs so perfectly, I took it upon myself to linger my gaze over his crotch that was being squeezed perhaps too much. And don't even get me started on how fucking hot he looked in that leather jacket.

"I can tell you're checking me out," he smirked.

"Oh, er, um, no, I'm not." Fuck, Zak, really? Wait, how could he tell, anyway?

"Don't act all innocent, I can feel your eyes on me."

"S-sorry," I muttered.

"No need to apologize. In fact, I kinda like it. Stare me out some more, will you?" He laughed.

"I definitely would, but, sadly, I am driving. Perhaps after dinner? I can stare at you all night, if you really want," I lulled.

"Mmh, all night? Or can you last that long?" Finn flirted. I'd never known anyone so flirty/sarcastic in my life. To be honest, I found it hard to keep up with him. One minute he's teasing the shit out of you, the next he's riding your dick. I really need to start concentrating on what's going on, particularly in my boyfriend's head.

"Of course I can. Can you?"

"Hell, yeah. Mind you, if you keep using your tongue like that I won't." I choked and ended up a coughing mess behind the wheel. "Don't die, baby, I won't get fucked if you do." That made me laugh, too, and I was turning purple from lack of oxygen.

Fortunately, we arrived at the restaurant before I could drop dead. I clambered out the car and opened the door for Finn. "Thanks, daisychain sweet cakes," he mocked as he stepped out. Once again, a dig at Skai. We entered the building, where a hostess met us at the front door.

"Good evening, gentlemen. Do you have a reservation?" She greeted, flashing her dashing white teeth.

"Hi, yes, it's under Peters," I said.