Chapter 3: "Love"? Part 1

Shadow was sitting on a bed in his guest room, thinking about Maria. Her soft giggle, her entrancing blue eyes, her warm smile, and her silk like quills. Silver came in and sat next to Shadow.

Silver's POV: "Silver," Shadow said to me, I turned to him confused not only because he used my real name, but he also sounded sincere. "Yeah Shadow?" I asked him "Do you know what feeling this is called when your heart pumps fast around someone and you feel your face start to warm up?" "Well Shadow, I believe it's called, 'Love'." "What's 'Love'?" "Love is... hmm, it's hard to explain because it's different for everyone. For example, I love Blaze as a Sister since she's always been by my side and helped me whenever I needed that support." "So, there are different kinds of love?" "Yes, Sibling love, friend love, and boyfriend/ girlfriend love." "Hmm, and I guess my love I have is girlfriend?" "I guess so, it depends on who it is." "I see, thanks, Silver." He then chaos Controlled away.

Shadow's POV: I needed more information about what to do with this 'love' affection. So I went to the Faker's place (Sonic). Turns out he was about to go on a run. "So, what do you want Shads?" He asked. *I hate that name.* "Do you know how to confess your Love to someone?" I asked him, "Well, just ask them on a date or just plain out tell them." He responded, he talked for 4 minutes *Yes I checked the time.* And I left.

Maria's POV: I was sitting in a seat in the medical bay, thinking about my feelings for Shadow. "But... can I really love him?" I questioned myself. When I heard a tap near the door. I quickly flicked to the door and saw Shadow standing there. "Oh, hey Shadow." I said to him, he nodded and entered the room and kneeled in front of me. "Maria, there's been something I've been wanting to tell you since you came back..." he started. I started to feel my cheeks warm up a bit, knowing I'm blushing. "Maria, will you... Go on a date with.. me?" he finished, blushing as well. I was shocked and surprised for a bit. I then nodded and made a happy face. Shadow smiled as well and got back up, Lended a hand to me and I took it. As we walked out of the room, he said "Anywhere you'd like to go tomorrow at 9:45?" I thought and said, "What about the Mobius Fair happening?" "Ok, got it, have a good day Maria Robotnik." he then turned away and walked off.

Shadow's POV: I can't believe I've done it. I asked my first friend on a date...

(Sry for it being so short, the next one will be longer).