Chapter 5: Metal Heads

(Sorry I haven't updated this book in awhile, anyways, I've been improving a bit with my other book Sonaze, so I think it'll be smooth sailing. Also, Source and his team are no longer in this book. Well they kind of are, just won't be mentioned as much and taking center stage of the ACTUAL Plot. This Chapter is Source's last big mention before he disappears.)

Eggman was back in his lab as his machines were busy making robots of our heroes. "Um, Boss?" Orbot asked, making Eggman stop in his tracks "Might I ask what's with the hard working machines?" Eggman turned around and the suit dropped down to reveal a metallic blue robot hedgehog with black eyes with hovering pupils.

 "Um, Boss?" Orbot asked, making Eggman stop in his tracks "Might I ask what's with the hard working machines?" Eggman turned around and the suit dropped down to reveal a metallic blue robot hedgehog with black eyes with hovering pupils

"M...Metal Sonic?!" Orbot quickly left as Metal looked at the machines. *Beep beep beeep, beep beeeeep*. Translation "Once I give my 'friends' my living power source, I will put that faker and his friends in their places." (Basic Ideal of what's happening: Metal Sonic watched some events of Sonic Forces like Sonic meeting Infinite, Rookie/Gadget fighting Infinite, and etc. He scanned their life forms and downloaded the information into the eggman drives and copied their abilities and made their robotic forms himself and now is making a ton not to conquer Mobius, but to use one round when he is ready. Basically like Transformers Animated Starscream.)

Maria woke up in her room of the Freedom Fighters as she remembered the "Date". "Was it just a dream?" she said to herself as she got ready. As she left her room in her traditional clothes, she was then pinned to a wall by a Black hedgehog with red stripes. "W-What?" "Morning beautiful." Maria blushed as Shadow's tone of voice sounded more deep. Then Amy came into the hallway. "Hey Maria! Are you..." The two blushed as they looked at Amy, she then turned around and walked away. "You better catch up to her and ask what she wanted to tell you." Shadow then unpinned her and walked down the hall, Maria stood still as she tried to accumulate what had just happened. She then snapped back to reality and went after Amy. As Shadow walked down the hall, he felt his head began to hurt as he saw imagines of the future. Metal Sonic attacks, red flare around his view, almost everyone on the grassy ground knocked out, and him hovering, staring down at Maria as his super form radiates small golden waves. He soon stumbled to the ground and began to black out, he heard a voice say his name before he gave way and fell with a thud. Source ran to him and checked to see if he was okay. "Computer, scan life form." he said to his watch, it showed a diagram of Shadow and that he was having a headache that was stronger than usual. He helped up the unconscious Shadow and walked to the medical bay.

Maria soon caught up with Amy as she was talking with Sally and Bunny. "Oh, hi Maria! What brings you 'ere?" Bunny as she put a hand on her hip "Well I wanted to know what Amy wanted to ask me." Amy then smirked at her as they locked eyes, Maria blushed a bit with widened eyes as Amy explained. "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the mall with us for shopping." Maria nodded as the four left to the mall. They shopped for a bit and brought Maria to great shops. As they walked into a gift store, something caught Maria's eyes. A small little glass cut Shadow with red ruby jems for eyes. "Triple S has been famous since they first worked together to defeat Eggman." Sally said, Maria handled the figure and looked at her. "Team Triple S?" "Sonic, Shadow, and Silver. All once had to attack each other and now are neutral. Shadow seems to be the only one who won't team back up with Sonic and Silver." Upon hearing his name, Maria had a quick flash of Shadow in the medical bay. She quickly put the figure back on the shelf and left the mall scared. She entered the Medical Bay to see Source sitting in the waiting room with a stern and confused look. "Is Shadow okay?" She asked, surprising him "He fell onto the floor in the room hallway with an unusually stronger headache." She looked down and sat next to him. "The way you somehow knew makes me think about something." She turned to him as he put his hand on his chin "You came here half an hour after Shadow fell to the ground and asked if he was okay, plus the machine I used to revive you was used of an empty clone shell Shadow came from. *Eyes widen* But that's impossible." "What is?" She asked him shakily, he turned to her. "Did you-" "Sir," Nicole interrupted him as she came through the doors, Source and Maria both stood up. "Is Shadow alright Nicole?" He asked her "He'll be fine, but he'll need to recover for around a week." Maria looked more worried, Source took note of it and thanked Nicole. As she teleported, Source turned to Maria "Go see him, I need to talk with Tails about two theories on my mind." She nodded and both went their ways.