Epilogue

The windows to Kitty's room were open, and a slight breeze squeezed through the screen. The sun illuminated Kitty, who was once again sitting on her purple chair, drawing.

It was the same one she had been drawing before, of all six of her and her friends- Kitty, Maggie, Nitro, Logan, Kate, and Iris.

Looking at the picture just made her sad, knowing three of her friends were no longer with her. But what made her feel worse was Nitro.

After completely saving her life, Nitro had been transferred over to the hospital. Kitty had checked on her every day, making sure she was feeling better. And she was. Icings has special ice treatments, which was making Nitro's leg freeze up again. Would she be able to walk and move her left arm ever again? Kitty didn't know.

She finished coloring the background, and looked at the picture as a whole. It was beautiful, and made a Teardrop roll down Kitty's face.

She took a piece of tape and plastered it onto her wall, standing out against the dull purple paint.

She heard footsteps behind her, and a hand rested on her shoulder. It was Maggie. Both had experienced so much loss- but they were getting better.

Maggie smiled at Kitty. "We're going to find a new therapist one day, Kitty," she murmured.

"Just you wait."