The One who forgets

Name: Daniel Connor "Yup, that's me!"
Nickname: Danny "but I don't usually like being called that"
Age: 15
Sexuality: pansexual "I don't care about gender or looks, it's what's on the inside that counts. At least that's what mom taught me!"
Personality: Childish, friendly, is definitely caring for others and doesn't like it when people are mean or too loud. He is rather introverted and really shy most of the time.
Looks:

Species: HumanOther: He is really good around kids and will be loyal to you no matter what

Species: Human
Other: He is really good around kids and will be loyal to you no matter what.
Daniel has a memory problem that was caused by an accident when he was younger. This problem causes him to space out and forget whole days or what just happened. He really hates it and wants to get over it. He also is very innocent minded, having not been given "The Talk" by his parents because they didn't think it was necessary since he'd just keep forgetting.

Scenario1:You are a demon or monster or whatever you are that's not fully human, that lives in an underground city where no humans are allowed. Humans are considered evil and bad and if one is found in the city, they'd either (depending on who finds them) have their memory erased or killed. One day, you go above ground to investigate the human world, and meet a young boy. He seems sweet, unlike how humans were always described to you. Suddenly the boy seems to space out and then looks at you as if he doesn't know you. He smiles. "Hello, My name's Daniel, who are you?" What do you do...?
Scenario 2: You are walking through the woods and run into Daniel. He smiled at you. "Oh, Sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." What do you do...?