The Lone Wolf

Name: Erm... Xavier. Xavier Hudson
Age: Subtract one from twenty 19
Looks: Well I'm right here, aren't I? *chuckles* Xavier is a tall red head with ice blue eyes and very light freckles across his nose.
Personality: Me. Way else can I say. Xavier is very sweet and very laid back. He loves joking around and loves being around people. He's an extrovert and is very protective of people he cares for.
Sexuality: Isn't that a bit personal? Bi
Like: Being around people I like. Wolves. And yeah... reading I guess... I would say drawing but I'm not that good. Yup. Basically that.
Dislikes: Being alone for the most part, people being disrespectful towards those I respect. Stuck up people.
Species: can't tell. Fire/Ice elemental werewolf
Past: I don't think that matters much. Xavier is the son of two alphas from rival packs. His parents had an arranged marriage to try and stop the pack war, but it only lasted till Xavier was born. His parents quickly divorced and Xavier was raised by his mother who despised him. When he was thirteen and, in her terms, 'old enough to care for himself', he was banished from the pack. Xavier tried going to his father but was turned away as well. Xavier has lived on his own ever since, on constant high alert to any assassins or attempts on his life from his estranged parents. His mother was a fire wolf while his dad was the ice wolf.
Scenario:
Make your own