The Royal Twins

Name(s): My name's Gwendolyn Carol! // I'm Richard Carol.
Age: We're both 19.
Sexuality: I'm bi // I am too
Looks: Funny you don't know us since we're the prince and Princess.
Gwendolyn is short with long black hair that she mainly keeps up in a messy bun. She has very tanned skin and like green eyes.
Richard is only a little taller than his twin sister and has short, nicely combed back hair. He also has lime green eyes.
Personality: Im the fun one, mr rule follower is boring. // am not!
Gwendolyn is free spirited and super hyper most of the time. She's very creative and makes decisions based on emotion rather than logic.
Richard, on the other hand, is a rule follower. He thinks more logically than his sister and is more introverted. However, he can be just as fun as his sister, when he actually relaxes that is.

Likes: I love love love art and I completely adore painting, I love playing soccer as well. // I like reading and sketching, I'm not the best at full on drawing. I love cooking a lot too.

Dislikes: I hate rainy days and I hate having to sit through meetings. // I don't like being in large groups of people and would prefer the library over any social event.

Scenario 1: You are attending a royal mascaraed ball when you run into Gwendolyn trying to pull Richard into the ballroom. You...?
Scenario 2: Make your own