The Son of Dragons

Name: U-um Alex... why? Alex Drake
Age: I'm ... um... oh yeah! I'm Seventeen! 17
Sexuality: .... why all these questions? I'm not really comfortable with telling anyways.... Gay
Looks: .... can you not see me..? He has silver hair and lime green eyes with purple hints in them.)
Species: Oh um, human... yeah human... fully human. Nothing not human about me. Hehe. Alex is actually a dragon shifter. Partial transformation and dragon form below

 Partial transformation and dragon form below

Personality: Ummmmm

Personality: Ummmmm...
Alex is very shy and introverted. He hates interaction and is scared of most people. However, when you become his friend he is quite playful and happy... sometimes. He secretly is depressed and is often bullied. He's very insecure about himself, which causes issues for him.
Likes: Well reading... writing.... playing viola... and drawing.... He also loves to be with animals and he loves the nature. (And if if you think what does he like in a crush: he likes boys who are nice and possibly flirtatious with him XD)
Dislikes: I hate it when people disrespect a nice person! I also don't like vegetables! Bleh! Gross! He also hates having to work in big groups or being around people. It stresses him out.
Backstory: Nothing too important... heh...Alex was bullied a lot as a kid and this is very insecure. His mother is also very strict and homophobic.

Scenario: You are walking down the hall of school when you see Alex stuck in the middle of a group of people and looking like he's about to panic. What do you do...?

-Music_Devil-  here is mah boy!