1: First Day

Third POV
New place, new views, new people around you, and especially new life. It is easy to go somewhere leave the life you had, but it is not easy to start a new ones.

It's a rainy monday and a young girl is looking outside her car's window pane, she stared as the water droplets fall down the window. As her family's car pass through the neighborhood, she could see young teens living their lives as they should be. She wished she could live a normal life like a normal teenager, not the life her parents live. She was born in a big city, she was not used to live in a small town. Her family decided to send her to somewhere peaceful, so they decided to 'throw' her in a small town in Ohio where she could actually focus on her studies and be the child her parents wanted.

"Young master Danielle, we've arrived." Danielle cringe as she heard the words 'young master' fell from the man's mouth. Even before she was born, her parents wished to have a boy as their child, but faith's unkind  and instead of a boy as their child, they're given a girl instead. Though her birth was undecided and unwanted, her parents gave her almost everything. She couldn't be more happy of the thought of her parents wanted the best for her, but was this the life she wanted? She knows that it is selfish to ask for more than she already have, but it is not bad to wish or even dream about having a new life without all those luxury things around her.

Danielle heard the door opened and her boyguards brought out an umbrella for her. She let out a sigh as she saw her boyguards still following her. She could feel everyone's stares as she walk down the hall.

"You guys could go, I can take care of myself" she said as her bodyguards nodded and walk away.

'Finally I could go around without anyone following me around' she thought as walk to her assigned room. She keep her head down as she walk down the hall, and suddenly bumped to someone.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry I was not looking where I was going" Danielle heard a sweet voice, she looked up and saw a small Jewish girl with music notes on her hands. "It's just fine, don't worry" Danielle said with a sweet smile that could make anyone's legs weak as a jelly right away.

The Jew could feel heat consumed her cheeks as the beautiful blonde smiled at her. "You are new here aren't you?" the Jewish girl said and manage not to stutter.

"Yeah my name is Danielle by the way, but you can call me Dani for short" the blonde Latina said extending her arm and shaked the girl's hand.

"Mines Rachel, and nice to meet you too Dani" the Jewish girl said smiling as she shake the other girl's hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Dani walk down the cafeteria, she couldn't help but zone out. She kept thinking about the Jewish girl, she was suddenly pulled out of her daze as she heard a small commotion near the doors of the cafeteria. She saw a cute guy, that is being tease by some jocks. She tried restraining herself as she watch the jocks treated the poor guy awfully, but as soon as she saw one of them throw a slushy. She immediately run towards the direction of the commotion. "Hey what do you think you're doing?" She asked the jocks as she held the poor guy in her arms, instead of hearing a sorry she only heard some whistles coming for the jocks. "Well baby girl we are kinda busy giving this disgusting creature a lesson" one of the jocks said look at the boy in her arms with disgust. "Well leave him alone, he didn't do anything to anyone of you so just back off" Dani said sternly. Surprisingly the jocks just walk off, she was confused but she just shrugged it off and remembered the poor boy in his arms.

"Hey are you alright- umm" she said stopping because she didn't know who was the person she just help a while ago.

"Oh I am Kurt by the way, and thank you so much for helping me" the boy said smiling. "Mines Danielle, but you can call me Dani" she said returning the smile.

To make sure that those jocks won't try hurting the guy again, Dani decided to stay by Kurt's side until lunch is done.Kurt lead Dani to a table that are consist of a Black-American girl, a guy on a wheelchair, an Asian girl with a black beanie, a good-looking Asian jock, a guy on a Mohawk, a guy with a bow tie, a blonde haired guy with big lips, a freakishly tall guy with a familiar Jewish girl beside him.

"Hey guys!" Kurt greeted his friends with enthusiasm. Dani could help but to smile as Kurt's friends greeted him back, she doesn't have alot of friends because she was homeschooled when she was a kid, her parents are overprotective over because she is the heir to their companies, she had tried schools when she was on middle school but it was a private school, this is her first time going to a pubic school but is called 'commoner's school' by her schoolmates on her past school.

"Hey guys this is Dani" Kurt said pulling Dani on beside her, " Dani these are my friends" he continued introducing Dani to her friends.

All of Kurt's and Rachel's friend introduce themselves at her. It is a great difference, no luxury, no snobs, no blue blood talking about how rich they are, this is the life she wished since then, she just hope that this would last for a long time.

Nothing's wrong dreaming about something you never have right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated anything for a while 😂😂 but here's the new chapter, for those who read the old version, just discard those scenes because I decided to change it a little bit.