3: Month of Disappointment

Third POV

It's been a month since she decided what club she would like to join. It's been a month since 'she' called. It's been a month since she started her new life away from the life she had. It's been a month since things got more complicated than it already is.

It's been a month since she decided to go to school an hour earlier than anyone else. It's been a month since she actually had a full conversation with anyone.

Every morning, Dani would immediately go to go to the choir room and play the piano or her guitar which she always bring but doesn't show it to anyone else.

It's been a month since she decided to let go even though she's still hurt and still broken after that call she's never been the same as she thought she is. It's been a month since she started writing songs once again, she thought she wouldn't have that spark within her to actually write anything, the only difference is the feeling she has inside of her that sparked; hatred toward a particular person.

See you calling again
I don't wanna pick up, no oh
I've been laying in bed
Probably thinking too much, oh oh
Sorry I'm not sorry for the times
I don't reply, you know the reason why

Maybe you shouldn't come back
Maybe you shouldn't come back to me
Tired of being so sad, tired of getting so mad, baby
Stop right now, you'll only let me down, oh oh
Maybe you shouldn't come back
Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

Trying not to forget, should be easier than this oh oh
And all the birthdays you've missed
I was only a kid oh oh
Sorry I'm not sorry for the times
I don't reply, you know the reason why

Maybe you shouldn't come back
Maybe you shouldn't come back to me
Tired of being so sad, tired of getting so mad, baby
Stop right now, you'll only let me down, oh oh
Maybe you shouldn't come back
Maybe you shouldn't come back to me
To me

Sorry I'm not sorry for the times

Maybe you shouldn't come back
Maybe you shouldn't come back to me
Tired of being so sad, tired of getting so mad, baby
Stop right now, you'll only let me down, oh oh
Maybe you shouldn't come back
Maybe you shouldn't come back to me
Baby you shouldn't come back to me

Tears slowly running down her face as she sang the last part. She couldn't handle the pain anymore that she runaway without her guitar. She left it without noticing.

Before she left an amazed Rachel stood at the corner of the door of the choir room, she heard the girl sang, unfortunately she didn't saw who it is. Classic Camp Rock plot right, but the only difference is that the mystery girl is popular while the one who's looking for her is an outcast. Rachel tried to reach the mystery girl but damn the girl was too fast for her. Before she also left the choir room she saw something on the corner of her eye, a guitar. Interesting. Rachel  thought as she took the guitar with her.

-Lunch Time-

Even though everyone is staring at Dani as she walk around the school grounds, no one noticed the worried look in her eyes as she walk. No one but a certain Latina did. Anyone could see the worried look on her face, even her best friends that's eating beside her.

"Sani are you ok?" Brittany asked her as she snapped out of her thoughts.

"Yeah of course, why wouldn't I be ok." She said with a slight confusion in her voice as she took her sight off the newest stud in their town.

"Well maybe you've been looking somewhere with that 'face'." Quinn said air quoting face.

"Umm, it's nothing I promise" Santana said making everyone else that she's fine, but a certain dwarf wasn't a fool.

-Glee Club-

It's already Glee Club time as everyone walk in. Everyone was quite confused as why Rachel have a guitar along with her.

"Ok everyone our lesson for month is all about-" Mr. Shue cut himself as he write the words "Feelings".

"Feelings, you guys will sing any song that's according to what you actually feel, any song." He said with a smile as his students smile and cheers as they heard the word any song.

Time had past and there's only half an hour left. Others were too curious why Rachel have a guitar with her, others didn't bother to ask her, but a sassy Latina couldn't take it anymore as insults and questions run out of her mouth.

"Ok, that's it! Why do you even have a guitar, Hobbit. We all know you don't even know how to play that instrument, so could you kindly tell us now where did that guitar came from since everyone is actually dying to know where you got that or even why you have one" Santana said as she crossed her arms demanding for an answer.

Rachel just smiled, as she told her story about this morning. Everyone was too into the story, so they all decided to actually wake up in the morning so they would catch who that person is, since the guitar looks pretty awesome anyone would actually like to take or even keep that. So they know that mystery girl would be back for her guitar.

/../

Yeah I did update today. But hey! If you are actually desperate for your friend's update, you also have to update so he or she will be obligated to update also since we had a deal 😋.

Song: Shouldn't Come Back by Demi Lovato