4: New Friends or New Enemies

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee and its character. The OCs are just some characters I thought would fit the story.

'Thoughts'

"Out loud conversation"

/../ - View change

_

Third POV

Weeks have passed and they still haven't catched the mystery person. Ever since they heard about her, they are quite desperate since Sectionals is up soon, and as what Rachel implied they need her voice for this competition. As much as it stressed them to actually catch the mystery girl, they are quite interested as well, curious about the girl who made Rachel Berry praise someone else except for herself and her idols.

/../

It's been weeks since she lost her most priced possession, her guitar. She hasn't been herself since she lost it. 'Oh what a great luck I have,' she thought sarcastically. She's walking her way to the choir room hoping that she would find her guitar there,  when she finally entered the room to her disappointment she didn't see her guitar, before she exited the room she saw a note on top of the piano.

-

'Hey mystery girl!

If you want to get your guitar back, after your classes this afternoon meet me here in the choir room.

Sincerely, Barbara

-

She read and saw a golden star after the signature. 'Mystery girl?' she thought as a chuckle left her lips. Is that how others described her or they just don't know how to approach her. Ever since she entered the school others would just stare at her, she's not bothered about them looking at her but the way they look at her is another story.

Hours have gone and she's already bored, no one who ever think she's a lazy person since she always got A's, she doesn't even know how she could still get those scores when she doesn't even review, all she does is play music either in her room or in her music room. Even her 'companions,' as she call them, inside her house would dance and sing with her, they don't see her as their mistress or master but instead a teenage girl who wanted to explore the world outside the empire her parents build for her.

/../

(AN: Ugh, seriously super duper lazy but a certain butthead ( chaZyingcars )said so -.- )

Time is going too slow for Dani now that she has a clue where her guitar might be.

'Ugh! Why is time so slow? I thought time is gold!' Dani slump on her seat as she groans internally.

Tik.

Tok.

Tik.

Tok.

Tik.

Tok.

Tik.

Tok.

'Really?' Dani thought irritably as she watches how second to minutes to-

Ringggggg Ringggggg

Finally the hour she's been waiting for. She stood up quickly and run outside the doors of her classroom with enthusiasm. She could hear her teacher yelling at her to stop running in the hallways, but that doesn't stop a Lansdown.

/../

The moment she saw the doors of the choir room the smile on her face became wider and wider.

She took a deep breath and slowly opens the door. No one is here yet, a frown spell was casted at her face and thought that perhaps she was pranked, but a certain piece of wood did the job to undo the spell.

She picked it up and put the guitar strap over her right shoulder. She couldn't keep beaming at the sight and touch of her beloved friend.

As she was having a moment being reunited with her guitar, both the entrance and the exit doors swung  open. She kept her sights at both door by almost literally looking at each doors at least three seconds.

Confusion was the first thing that mared her face.

"Dani?"

"Rachel?"

-

"You're Barbara?

"You're 'mystery girl'?"

They asked each other at the same time.

"Wait mystery girl? Seriously?" Dani said with 'the face'.

"Umm, don't ask, anyways you're that girl?"

"I guess... Umm?" Dani suddenly felt awkward under the gazes of others. Especially the guy in a Mohawk.

/../

Dani doesn't know what is actually happening, all she knew was that she doesn't have to choose what club or sports team she has join. The bad side is that she have to face the audience from other places since there was some twist on the upcoming choir competition.

'This is so not going to be fun'

/../

Oh hey an update? See ya next time and have a great day. Sorry for the grammar.