2: Club or Sports?

Third POV
This is Dani's third week at Ohio, she was amazed of the town's hidden treasures, it might be priceless but that doesn't mean it is meaningless. All those weeks she was exploring the town, she even found many places where she could draw everything she could see and imagine, and also where she could write things down.

As Dani took her things out of her locker, she felt a light tap on her shoulder she turn around and saw a beautiful black haired cheerleader with a high ponytail, she smiled at the girl and asked the girl what does the cheerleader want with her, in a graceful and polite way that could make anyone fall on their knees. As Dani smiled the confidence of the cheerleader vanished instantly, the cheerleader didn't thought that anyone could make the confidence she build up all those years would just  vanish instantly by a new student that everyone wants. In the beginning she thought that she could use the new girl for popularity but when she was finally face to face with the new girl, she change her mind, she doesn't need the new girl for popularity anymore she wanted the new girl and no one is going to change her mind.

Dani was waiting for the cheerleader's answer when she run away. Before Dani could ask the cheerleader's intention. She was left confused, she thought of following the cheerleader but instantly pulled by someone, she turn around and saw the Jewish girl she met on her first dayt at school.

She smiled as she saw the Jewish girl, she was the first person she met and talked with.

"Hey so Dani, have you decide what club or extra curricular would you want to join with?" The Jewish girl asked. "Well I actually don't know what club or sport should I join, I mean I am still new here so I don't know." Dani said while thinking what of she should join a club or go do sports.

"Well if you want, you could join Glee club along with Kurt and I, it's going to be fun I promise, you could sing or dance there" Rachel tried persuade the blonde girl.

As much as she wanted to try the Glee club, she also wanted to join football team. It would be a hard task for her if she tries both.

/../

Dani lied down her bed and thought why not both. As her thoughts started consuming her mind, her phone rang. She was too deep in her thoughts to even look at the I.D of the caller. She pick it up, "Hello?" She said with a bored tone. When she heard the voice of the caller, she immediately hang up. 'What does she even want' was all she thought, she didn't expect her to call after all of those years. After minutes of thinking which felt like forever, she decided to sneak out of her house.

She was too shocked, angry, confused, and maybe even numb after the scene. She's trying to move on from everything then suddenly she wanted to be back of her life. The life she ruined. She couldn't think straightly as a matter of fact she's not even straight. She's too broken and confused to even think straight. She runaway from that life to fix herself. All she ever wanted was to be free. Everytime she look at her own eyes she doesn't see a loving and a caring creature, she see a demon instead.

/../

The next morning, as Dani walked down the hallway, she has already decided which club she's going to choose.

"I wanna audition for this club"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww I love you too guys, but here's an update sorry I was too lazy to actually proofread it.

FragileLittleFighter here's the deal!