One

last time on Survivor - oh wait...
welcome back, ladies and gentlemen...book two of A Demigoddess's Disaster is in play and I hope you enjoy it as much as the first...worship my iPod cause it kept me awake as I kept typing...

one

When Perci had woken from her sleep, she noticed the costume Chaos had created in the corner of her room. She smiled at it, excitement coursing through her veins.

The Aurai dressed her, like always, slipping on the sea green and silver breast plate. Her black Roman skirt stopped mid thigh and silver boots ended just above her knees. Instead of the armguards that Diana had, Perci had her two charm bracelets on one wrist and Tyson's watch, modified by Chaos, on the other.

The demigoddess couldn't help feel a little exposed, but she had to admit that she looked gorgeous and deadly.

Warrior. Warrior. Warrior.

Perci grinned at the wind spirits, her grin spread wider when she realised that Riptide was by her side, uncapped.

Total badass.

:3

Walking down the stairway, the girl felt the Aurai style her hair. Like the first day. It was like they knew she leaving them and their island so they wanted her to remember.

A high ponytail and her fringe pushed to the right, all of it curled.

Perci reached up to touch her hair, but a hot blast of wind slapped it away. She giggled at the Aurai and shook her head, "I'll miss you too girls."

We know. We know. We know.

The demigoddess felt their presence leave when someone coughed behind her. Perci turned, to see the Nine Muses with fake anger in their eyes and the girl rolled hers.

Euterpe then snickered and lunged at Perci, "We're going to miss you so much sweetheart!! You don't know how proud we are of everything you've done and what you've become."

The rest of them nodded dramatically. They each hugged her tightly, reluctantly letting her go when it was another sister's turn.

Thalia held back, knowing the pain she could possibly cause Perci.

The Saviour then eyed the Muse of Humor. She moved closer and grabbed her hands.

The Muse looked up and into the girl's sea green eyes, "I'm sorry we didn't become close...Thalia...and it's not your fault but mine. Thank you for not holding that against me. I am grateful."

Thalia at some point had started to cry and pulled the demigoddess close, hugging her. This shocked her, but eventually Perci wrapped her arms around the Muse's waist, "I hope to see you all again. Thank you for everything you've done for me."

They all smiled at each other and one by one, the Muses vanished in white clouds of glitter.

:3

Diana was at the kitchen table, dressed as Wonder Woman, a plate of blue waffles in front of her. The Amazon looked up, when she heard Perci approach, "The wind nymphs said that you love blue food. I thought to try it."