Four

I can absolutely garantee you'll love chapter nine. guarantee.

four

Perci smiled upon seeing her blue eyed visitor.

Kaldur stood, allowing her to stand herself.

Dick, however, just looked at her, his brow furrowed. Was he supposed to know this woman? He had to admit she did look familiar, but he just couldn't place her.

Diana side glanced at Arthur, who wore a smug grin while the Amazon wiggled in her seat with excitement, barely holding her squeal.

"Dick..." The demigoddess came closer to the man, but he took a step back, into a defensive stance and prepared himself for a possible attack, just in case this was a test.

Perci slowed and turned to look at Diana, a little worried and confused. Her cousin pointed at her own diadem and Poseidon's daughter almost face palmed.

Delicately, she pulled the circlet from atop her head.

"Perci!" Dick grinned. He rushed forward.

But she stopped him with a punch to the jaw, "That's for leaving with out a goodbye you bastard."

The former Boy Wonder held his jaw and couldn't help but grin. He then wrapped his arms around Perci's thighs.

The demigoddess laughed as he lifted her, spinning them both. She buried her face into the man's shoulder, giggling like a little girl.

The Atlantian King then coughed into his fist and the pair jumped apart, blushing bright red.

Diana was smirking.

Arthur's eyebrow was raised.

And Kaldur...he looked a little jealous.

:3

Dick was ecstatic.

The girl he'd fallen in love with was finally back in his life, standing right next to him.

Artemis and M'ghann has noticed his bad mood after his disappearance and they both knew it had something to do with a girl. The pair poked and prodded him, trying to get any information they could. But so far, they'd only gotten a name.

Bloody hell his jaw hurt.

:3

Said girls, had just walked into the giant cave in Mount Justice, tired from their short mission.

To get coffee.

So when they arrived and entered the living area, Artemis and M'ghann were shocked to see Dick hugging some random girl. Especially with Aquaman and Wonder Woman present.

M'ghann rose up and hovered over to the now blushing woman.

She was very pretty.
Naturally tan skin.
Jet black, long and wavy hair.
Muscled and lean, but still feminine.
And strange sea green eyes that swirled with power. But that could just be a trick of the light.