Seven

you all hate me right now don't you? If not, here's another, if not better, reason to hate me.

seven

Feeling defeated, Young Justice had returned to the Cave feeling the impact of the loss of their friend. No she wasn't dead, but she was gone.

Diana was in the small kitchen, readily awaiting her cousin with a batch blue cookies when the team trudged out of the zeta beam.

Her brow furrowed, "Where is Perci?"

All gazes fell to floor, until Diana's eyes widened with horror, thinking the worse.

Artemis's eyes met the brown ones of Perci's cousin. "She's not dead," The Archeress reassured.

But that didn't stop the guilt immediately flooding the Amazon's core.

She had sent Perci to fight the monsters.

She had sent Perci right into the waiting arms of whoever had taken her.

Diana gripped the kitchen bench, feeling ill. The Cave started to shake, violently. But with the sudden wind and thunder outside.

It was totally different to Perci's moodswing, they could all tell. But the daughter of Zeus's displeasure was definitely evident.

"Who took her?" She growled.

Kaldur then stepped forward, "The Princess was taken after stopping us all from aiding her."

Diana's attention snapped towards the Atlantian, whose face had taken a shade of sickly green, under the vicious gaze of the Amazon, "That does not answer my question."

Wally then mumbled something. The Speedster then shrunk under Diana's glare.

"Pardon?"

Connor gulped, then spoke louder than the Flash's nephew, "Deathstroke."

Under the view of the young adults, Princess Diana of Themyscira changed, becoming a very angry and vengeful woman.

:3

M'ghann was curled up on her bed, head buried into her pillows. Martians didn't need sleep, but they could if they wanted. And this little Martian had no plan at all to fall into the deep crevasse of Perci's nightmares.

Ever since meeting the demigoddess, yes M'ghann knew, everything she had suffered, everywhere she had been and everyone she had met and lost, plagued the Martian's mind.

That first night she had attempted to sleep but the unbridled pain had felt hit M'ghann full force.

Not even five minutes after she had closed her eyes, the red haired alien was startled awake.

How Persephone Jackson was even sane was beyond her comprehension.

How could she smile?

How could she laugh?

How?

:3