Eight

I gotta say I find it kinda funny when people tell me to update. I know other writers say stop it or don't do it. But it's like a push from you guys telling me you actually like what I write. Thanks guys.

eight

Diana raced through the halls of Mount Justice, searching for the King of Atlantis. She would not be here at all if Perci had not of begged her to stay, saying she didn't want to come between Bruce and herself.

A small, adoring smile graced her lips, before quickly changing to a pained grimace.

Once again Persephone Jackson had been taken, but this time by a man bought with money and Zeus knows who he had given the Heroine to.

The Amazon skidded to a halt, catching sight of Arthur. Her pants gained his attention and his eyebrows rose whose with sight of her angered expression.

"Perci has been taken." She growled.

The Atlantian's eyes widened, "We must take this to the Olympic Council, Diana. When she first disappeared and they were all up in arms."

Diana hesitantly nodded, desperately hoping her uncle wouldn't smite her for losing his daughter.

"Do you know who took her?"

Again the Daughter of Zeus nodded, "The mercenary."

Diana was already wearing her Wonder Woman outfit as she watched Arthur slam his own trident, made specifically for him, to the ground, making his own armour appear.

The two grimaced at each other, before leaving for the Zeta Beam, straight into the Empire State Building's lobby.

The pair practically marched to the front desk before Diana growled, "We would like the key for the 600th floor please."

The man behind the desk was reading Reader's Digest with his feet up and on his desk. He then rudely drawled out, "There is no such thing lady."

Arthur, not even caring about the others in the lobby, slammed his hands onto the desk, "Give us the card boy!!"

The man looked up, his face bored, but it was quickly replaced with shock and fear. The Daughter of Zeus and the King of Atlantis were glaring down at him and he swore he was going to wet himself.

"U,uh y,yeah. Here," he handed the key card over, trembling under the impatient glares of two of the most known people among the Greek and Roman community.

Diana snatched the card and the pair left the terrified man, walking to the elevator.

:3

Unlike the previous Councils that had occurred over the last three years, Poseidon looked happy, healthy and wore an assured smile.

The rest of the Olympians, bar Apollo, Hestia and Artemis, were shocked to see the God of the Sea in such a state.

Athena sat forward in her throne, looking to ask the reason why, when the doors to the giant room, opened.

Zeus smiled, though no one could see it, to see his daughter. It had been so long since seeing her and he had to admit, she looked beautiful.