Note from the Author (important)

Please, please, please read. I know these can get annoying but I need you guys to know some things important to the plot before reading.

> For people who do not watch Miraculous :

This story is based off an episode in the show:
Miraculous : Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir, but I am writing it so that anyone can read and enjoy it. On that note, if you plan to watch the series then I am happy to tell you that there will not be any spoilers of the episode except an overview of the first few seconds of how Marinette and Luka met. This overview will not come up until a few chapters in, so you will come to understand some small insignificant references mentioned in the beginning, later into the story. It's supposed to be like that but people who watch the show will just get the reference first. All of this is not important to the plot however so everything should be fine.

> For people who watch Miraculous :

Which should be the majority of you. If you read the little message above, you already know I'm going to write this story so that anyone can read, understand, and enjoy it without having watched the show. So that means its gunna be a little different for you guys. In this story, neither Ladybug, Chat Noir, Miraculouses, nor Kwamis exist. All the 'magicness' of Miraculous does not exist. Marinette is a normal, civilian girl.

On that note, let me clarify that in the events of Captain Hardrock, (episode where Luka is introduced) everything that happened was:

[ spoiler warning: un-descriptive over-view of parts of the plot ]
>>>>>>>>>>
Marinette and friends go to help prepare for Music Festival, Marinette meets Luka, Officer Roger and Anarka have conflict, Marinette helps resolve it, Friends perform at Festival.
>>>>>>>>>>

And that's just about it. Trust me this is all actually really insignificant to the story because this story takes place years in the future. I just don't want to cause any confusion.

Also, I am writing the first draft on here, so do expect many revisions on each chapter. I will try to keep them to a minimum.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys this story as much as I enjoyed writing it!

~ Anya