her name, is marinette

The car screeches to a halt as both girls look out the window. The entrence was heavily guarded, and from the looks of it, were no longer allowing the entrance of cars.

Alya and Marinette share a look, they both knew what had to be done.

Marinette hops off the car and hides among the trees as Alya's tires screech to life.

The guards look up, alarmed at all the commotion and are surprised- and surely very terrified - to see a car coming straight for them.

"DO IT FOR THE D!"  Alya screams with the roar of the engine.

Marinette wasn't sure of many things, but she was sure one.

Alya really is one precious jewel.

With the guards distracted, Marinette makes her way to the back easily. There is a single entrance to the building, and a single guard protecting it.

Darn. A guard? Really? Well...ok, can she blame them? After all she herself proved the probability of someone sneaking in to be very high. Props to the concert managers.

But what was she going to do? Should she still try to sneak in? Look for another enterance? Go back home?

But she knew that she wouldn't be able to sneak in; the guard was literally resting against the door. She knew there indeed wasn't another back enterance; she has been around the stadium to know that. And she could lot leave without having confessed her feelings.

Guess she's going to have take him out.

"Marinette?"

Marinette squeaks, ABORT MISSION.

She quickly shuffles back just to accidentally run into the planks of wood besides her, knocking them over and having them clutter on the ground, Marinette trips on said planks and falls on her back with a thud.

She groans, her back and head throbbing. She hears laugher above her and opens her eyes to see red hair and blue eyes looking down at her.

"Oh you are definitely Marinette."

Marinette blinks a few times, registering the face looking back at her.

"Nathaniel?"

She takes his extended hand and allows herself to be helped up.

Nathaniel was a good friend Marinette had back in middle school. He moved away to some expensive art academy in Europe and they, sadly, stopped taking.

"Yeah, it's me." Nathaniel confirms. "But what are you doing here?"

Marinette remembers her previous plans of knocking him out. Old sucker got lucky, she would have definable had him out cold.

"Oh, you know, I thought I saw you and wanted to say hi."

"Really?" Nathaniel raises an eyebrow. But then he sees Marinette's fidgeting finger and frowns, "Or you were trying to get inside?"

Marinette feels her heart jump, "No no no no!.....well...yes. But let me explain."

Marinette hugs herself. "You see, you have got to believe me when I tell you this. But, you know Luka? We were hanging out earlier and...he confessed some things and, he's leaving back to America, and I need to talk to him one last time. I need to tell him. You have got to believe me Nathaniel."

Marinette realized how completely insane she sounds. Just another fangirl coming up with a story to see her idol. But no, she was for real! How could she show him?

But from the looks, there was no need, Nathaniel smiled.

"Oh yeah, I know about you two. Who do you think they detained after Luka ran away to go see you?"