Moments.

Tessa POv:I been on phone calls for meeting.And i have dance today right after my last meeting so i am wearing something i can wear to dance and look professional.I wore this.

Because they where about fashion and acting this was fine

Because they where about fashion and acting this was fine.I left with Isa giving me a healthy brunch.I went to all my meeting and went to dance.I went back from dance and wore this.And took a shower.

I went downstairs to edit

I went downstairs to edit.my vlogs.I ended up posting one and started to edit.I looked over to see a camera but that didn't bother me.I got a call from kian and answered it.
K-hey babe
T-hey babe what's up
K-um u wanna come over and see the place
T-i'm kinda busy well been busy
K-i see i will i give u a massage
T-omg your the best
K-ur the best of me
T-u cheesy rascal i'm on my way
K-bye love ya
T-bye boo boo love ya more
Then i hanged up.I put my computer away and got my phone.I told them bye and went to kians that was not to far.
Tristan POv:I think tessa found my camera.I know let me explain.I am going to put all the best kesa moments from every moth into one big kessa thing so that will be their anniversary gift.Kia and kayal and Bry are helping me too.Kian opened the door.I went i and kian showed me around and took me to his room.
T-nice decorating *Sarcastically*
K-ah ah ah
T-just kidding babe i love it
K-Thank u *says proudly*

T-nice decorating *Sarcastically*K-ah ah ahT-just kidding babe i love it K-Thank u *says proudly*

T-so where's my massage k-oh your getting a massage*bites his lip*I hit his chest

k-oh your getting a massage*bites his lip*
I hit his chest.T-BABE!plzzzz
k-fine get ready and lay on the bed
I took my shirt off and laid on his bed.
T-READY!
Kian POV:When i went in i saw tessa without a shirt.I went to her and hovered above.I started massaging her back.I went by her shoulder.
T-ahh right there
k-is it still good like this
I kissed her shoulder and turned her over and we made out.We let go and took heavy breaths then i kissed her jaw line and neck.
T-uhh gosh babeee
While i kissed her lips i unhooked her bra
K-are u sure u want that massage
I sat up and put her on my lap.
T-yes i do
I put my tongue in her nipple then started to suck.
T-ohhhh just fuck me
I sucked hard that i probably left a hickey.I took my shirt off and tessa took her pants off cause it was to difficult for me.We kissed again and she moan when i put my hand in her underwear and started to rub her clit.
k-damn ur so wet
T-uhh yessss
I then ripped her underwear off and put my index finger in her.
T-oof
I started to add 2 more fingers and trusted in faster.
T-OHH i love u 
I was staring at her pissy while fingering her.But dick was so hard i just need her in me.
T-just fuckkk me
I stopped fingering her and took my pants and boxers off.And latex her down and kissed her chest.
T-stop t teasing
K-i fucking love u
Then i lined my dick up to her and put the tip in and out.
T-uhh uhhh
I already new she will be a moaning mess cause i just had the tip in her.I then put the whole thing in.
T-faster daddy faster,uh uhh
I trusted faster and harder
T-holy fuckkk
She pulled on my hair which made me go in her deeper.I kept going fast and deep.
K-i ant u to fucking cum
T-i'm c close
I hit her G-spot knowing that's makes her fucking crazy.Then she cummed and screamed my name.
T-OHHH KIANNNNNN
I kept going.I can feel wanting me to stop.
T-babe it its to mischief stop
K-i'm a make u cum twice one way or the other
I took my dick out of her and we kissed.
K-want me to clean u up
T-oh yes daddy
K-open ur legs
She did and i kissed her to her pussy.I started to eat her out.And while i did i talked  .
K-thought u didn't wanna come
T-daddy uhhh
I put my tongue in her and fucked her with my tongue.
T-ohh kian uhh
K-cum i'm hungry
T-i'm close just a uhh little uh moree
I then started to touch her nipples and sat her out.I circled my fingers around her nipplez.
T-KIANNNNN UHHH
She cummed again and harder.I ate it and let her breath.
K-now i wanna cum
T-oh really
She grabbed my dick and moved her hand up and down.
K-uhhh
T-u like that
K-yep
She went down to my dick and gave me blowjob.Only a minute and i was about to cum.
K-Baby i don't wanna cum in u
T-then cum on my  face
She stopped and started to jerk me off.
K-babe i'm going to cum ohh
I cummed all over her face and she licked some off her face.She washed the rest off.I put my boxers and pants back on.Tessa joined me on the bed with a bra, underwear and pants.We cuddled in bed.I already put the old sheets in the washer.
K-u are right sex the second time is always better
T-and i'm always right
She smiled.I gave her a kiss in the head and we cuddled and went to sleep.
Tristan Pov:*The next day*Im at the team 10 house because we are all friends again but alex but she's not on team 10.Im not joining in and i know tessa won't
J-so was tessa yesterday
Tt-heck she wasn't home yesterday
e-u have an idea
tt-well she was on the phone with kian then left
J-so she's fine *says sadly
Tt-yah,but i can see if she wants to be friends  again?
Cs-naw she don't care about us
E-no one cars about how she feels about u*said annoyed*
Cs-and u want her for views and clickbait
e-SAYS U
J-HEY STOP!Shes not joining back just want to make things chill between us and her fandom
Tony-U DICK HEADS JUST DONT WNAT HER FANS TO HATE U
j-SO I DONT CATW OF BER FANS HATE US OR NOT
Cs-THEN WHAT DO U WANT
J-TEAM 10 TO BE HOW IT WAS BACK THEN
E-what do u mean
Tt-He means he doesn't want people doing nothing example Chance and anthony,mabye post more and be in vlogs and fun instead of gaming sleeping
Tony-yah that's true
tt-and when everyone didn't always wants money and views and clickbait,where everyone say we are all friends on camera but no,no one can be friends offline!
J-thank u
Tt-i should leave
J-um yah
I left and went home.I really hope jake has team 10 meeting and give them the shape and truth they deserve!