Chapter 6

Ethan's POV

What's taking Alison so long. We needed to go over the plan of being in L.A. and trying to get Jordan back. I looked at my watch, waiting for Her impatiently. I hear someone calling out for me.

"Whitehorse, wait!" Alison shouted as she was running and dragging another person behind her. I recognised him from earlier, he was with Rebecca. Why is Alison with him? I am so confused, that Alison notices and realized who was behind her.

"Oh I'm so sorry, Whitehorse. This is Ryan. Ryan, Ethan." She said. I didn't know what to do nor say. Does she know about him and Rebecca coming together. Omg if she did, this would be bad. I need Alison to stay away from Rebecca as possible, she can't know this and we're not dragging her.

"Pleasure to meet you, Whitehorse." He said offering his hand. There's something I don't trust about him. He doesn't tense, stiffen or glare at me. This is weird does he not know?

"Whitehorse, whitehorse." I heard someone call out and see them snapping their fingers in front of my face.

"Hey, the sooner you shake Ryan's hand the quicker we can go to the cabin. And I'm not going to go through another lecture of being late." Ally said and I chuckled.

"The pleasure is mine, Ryan." I said shaking his hand.

"Great. Omg took forever. Anyways, sorry to break it to you Chopin but I guess you're gonna have to take a cab as Whitehorse probably doesn't have enough space on his motorcycle to fit both of us." Ally said and I chuckled. We all started laughing.

"It's true. No worries. I'll take the uber anyways. Stay safe, Mozart." He said calling for an uber on his phone.

"Mozart? I told you to call me Ally, Chopin." Ally said

"Well, I like Mozart better. You have his expressive piano playing." Ryan said as he disappeared, probably to find his uber. And there I am standing next to a blushing Ally. Aw, she's all grown up now. I feel like a proud brother. And I start to laugh

"Why are you laughing?" She asked showing signs of shyness.

"Because, you my friend may have feelings for Ryan even though you've just met him. Have you gotten lost in his English accent?" I asked Ally smirking

"Shut up, Whitehorse. Come on let's go." She said going to my motorcycle and getting a helmet. I chuckled at the reaction that I got. So, I got my helmet, we sat down on the motorcycle and drove to the cabin.
___________________________

Thayer's POV

So, I just finished visiting my dad and asked the nurses and doctors make sure to keep him safe and away from Rebecca. I decided to drive to the club, in hopes that I could pick up Ally since well I have nothing to do and my heart wants to see her.

I drove to almost to the entrance to see that Ally was holding on to the so called Ryan's wrist. I didn't know why but I was bursting with jealousy and fuming. I hated this site and what made it even more better was that Ethan was there. I know Alison is supposed to be his friend and stuff for the plan but why did I have to be reminded what I have lost, lost the one I've loved and given her everything. I can't let my heart be broken, which means I have to be straight with Ally. I can't let her in even though I trust her and possibly love her. I can't it's to unbearable and I am unwilling to let my best friend see this jealousy, hurt and pain as well as knowing whether or not she has feelings for me. So, I drove away. Knowing I had to do what's best for me even though I will regret this decision. I have to do it in order to prevent me from liking Alison any longer. I pulled up to Rebecca's house and ringed the doorbell, revealing a slightly drunk and sober Sutton.