I Hold On Pt. 5

Selena was grabbed by Mrs. Jonas as soon as she walked in the house, their mother smothered her with a hug, and kissed her forehead. “Oh darling, you’re so beautiful. I’m so happy to see you.” She let go of Selena and hugged the rest of the family. “So happy to see all of you together again. So beautiful..” She smiled and waved them to the back of the house where the rest of the people were. 

“Beer?” Nick smiled as they snuck away to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out two beers for him and Selena. He opened it and handed it to her with a kiss on the cheek. 

“This has been great, it just really sucks that I have to go back to LA tomorrow and you’re back to NY.” She made a pouty face as Nick grabbed her by the hand and pulled her close. 

“So what does this mean for us?” He placed his beer down and wrapped his arms around her waist, never wanting to let her go. He finally had found what his heart had been missing for the past couple of years and the last thing he wanted was to lose it once again. Everything about her drove him crazy; it always had. 

“Well, we will be thousands of miles apart.” She made a pouty face, thinking about being away from him. 

“We can make this work. I want you Selena. Please be mine again.” he kissed her forehead as she blushed. 

“Nick you mean the world to me, and I really want to make this work. But you have to know its going to be so hard..” 

“I don’t care, I love you.” he brought her into a deep kiss before they were interrupted by his mother walking into the kitchen. They pulled away and blushed like they were young kids again. 

“Oh stop blushing like you’re 16 years old.” His mother joked as she grabbed food out of the oven. “Come on, lets eat.” She exited the kitchen as Nick and Selena followed behind her.