I Hold On Pt. 13

“So tonight I wanna cover a song that someone very close to me wrote and-“ She paused and smiled as the crowd screamed. “You wrote this song about me once, and now I’m singing it for you..” Selena situated herself on  the stool comfortably as the song began to play and the crowd errupted in screams and shrieks as they recognized the very familiar song. 

“So turn right into my arms, turn right you won’t be alone. You might fall off this track sometime, hope to see you at the finish line.” The crowd sang along, bringing tears to her beautiful brown eyes, all she could think about was the pain her and Nick shared. “I did all I could and I gave, everything; but you had to go your way and that road was not for me. “

“I just wanna say to this person one thing: The way I loved you, it was all consuming, it was everything I needed and wanted. When you were around, you were the only thing on my mind. Our love, god it was so consuming. I wanna tell you this quote from your favorite TV show because I know how much it means to you. ‘No matter what you will always be my person.’ You are my best friend. And I want to thank you for everything you’ve done for me over the years. This song is for you, and it will always be for you.” Nick spoke into his mic as he stared at the crowd of 50,000 in front of him. The camera for his new solo career filmed him as he played the notes on his piano. “This song is called Vespers Goodbye”

“Selena you have no idea how sorry I am, that doesn’t matter anymore. She meant nothing, I was just drunk and angry and baby I love you.” Justin begged Selena to take him back after she threw the ring in the ocean where they had met up.