Chapter Four

I really should watch out for that girl. She's really cute, just...scary...i shivered and picked up Scout and carried the plate of food back to my courtiers. Once we got there i set the plate down on my dresser for Scout to eat.

"I'll be back...i need to clear my head..." i said, the timo nodded and dug into its meal. I left the room and wondered around. Why did i agree to go along on this trip? I mean i could be home with my family...i could have been at my little brothers graduation...my mother and step-fathers wedding...the funeral...i sighed and realised i wondered to a viewing window. I looked outside. It was a really amazing place...i saw the creature but it seemed smaller and darker...it was a good distance away from the ship and it was crouching like a cat, its tail swaying. It eventually looked up at my floor, at the window. It stood up and stared. I gulped placing my hands on the window.

"What are you planning..." i asked myself. It then looked up above my floor and then turned and ran into the woods. Something scratched the top of the window, making me jump. I looked up and my heart dropped into my stomach. A pair of claws was attacking the window, and a tail was hanging over...the same tail from before. The glass slowly started to crake. I backed up, my feet refusing to move anymore. Then the glass started to shatter. Someone screamed and ran the oppisite direction. I snapped out of my transe once the hand of the beast made its way inside the ship. I ran for it, back to my courtiers. I shut the door tightly and grabbed Scout, opening a secret hiding hole and hide inside. Willas made sure if a attack were to happen we would be safe in these special containment units. Sure it was small but it had a lifetime supply of food and water. I hear more glass shatter, and i hug Scout close to me, who senses the danger. Screams of panic erupted around the ship. I kept telling myself i was safe, but i didnt feel it. I heard something big make its way around the halls, and even past my bulkhead door. I lost all hope when something snaps the door off its hinges and into my room. I covered my mouth, breathing heavily. Its in my room...i was surprised it could fit! It sniffed around, only to come closer and closer to the hiding hole. The door to the hiding spot was tapped on...It Knows...i screamed as it broke the door and reached inside. Bloody thing is smart! I kicked at it, trying to reach for the knife Willas gave me. It grabbed ahold of my leg and forcefully drug me out. It was so much scarier up close! It set me down and picked me back up with its second pair of arms on its abdoman. It held me close to its stomach and walked out of the room. I screamed fro help, luckily someone heard and came to my rescue. Sean...He had a gun. He fired at the creature, being careful not to hurt me. It screeched , runing away for him and towards the broken glass. I had tears running down my cheeks as it jumps out the window. We where about twenty feet up, high enough for someone to break something, but to it, it was nothing. I cried out, still hanging onto Scout who clinged onto me. Eventually i passed out from fear.

~*.Some time passes.*~

I felt empty. I was consumed in darkness. That was until i opened my eyes. It looked like i was underground, due to dirt and rocks above me. I sat up and rubbed my head. Then i gasped looking around frantically, remembering the previous events.

"Scout!? Where are you!?" i yelled. I stood up, the burrow, im guessing, was big, very big...i saw a tunnel, at the end was light. I huffed and ran towards it. Once i made out i thought i was free...i wasnt...i stepped back, seeing two of the beast...their backs where facing me and the bigger one was holding something up. I stepped to the side, getting a small glimpse of...Scout!

"We could just eat him..." i heard someone say, it was the taller beast, it sounded, strangely more femine. The smaller one shook its head.

"No we need him...maybe we could hold him in the gorge, remember where Nymph was held?" it sounded femine too. The taller one nodded at the smaller one's remark. I quietly walked away from them, hoping to find a way out. Once i turned my back i felt someone breathe on my neck. I froze and turned my head. I screamed and turned my body, only to fall backwards. The tall creature was right infront of me. The fricken thing had three jaws! The top one looked like a beak, the second was like a crocodile and the third, i dont even know! It was nothing but teeth! I gulped as fresh tears left my eyes. It scoffed and looked at the other one. The the smaller one, probally the youngest, came over and picked me up. I struggled against it, fearing i would be killed. It tilted its head, which was kind of cute.