Chapter 13 "Twist and Turns"

Rine

If dying five times straight in a row for two days is possible then that's exactly what happened to me.

First, Luke noticed my cover of their song, Broken Home. The following day, he followed me on twitter and DMed me. I considered myself the luckiest girl alive in this world. I mean who would ever think about being noticed the Luke, Luke bloody Hemmings. The most shocking part is, he gave me a ticket to the show. Not really a ticket cause there are no ticket left but he assured me a free entrance. He even gave me a pass to the M&G. Believe me, when I was talking to him online, I almost had a panic attack at that time. It felt like I was living in a dream.

But things got weirder at the concert. And when I say weird, really weird. 

I arrived 1 hour early. I talked to the security and told him my name, which is not my real name but that was the name Luke knew. The security guard demanded an I.D. from me to prove that I was Thalia Grace. Holy shit, I haven't think about that. I tried to explain that the name Luke knew was my twitter name not my real name. But the guard's decision remained as solid as rock.

Shit. I muttered under my breath.

I picked up my phone and went to our conversation. I showed it to the guard and his eyes read it and drifts from my phone to my face like eyeing me if I was really telling the truth. Then finally, convinced of what I've shown him, he opened the door for me.

Fans were already crowding inside. I was able to go the middle section of the VIP part. Yes, the guards guided me in the VIP part. Such a lucky bitch, am I?

This spot is not too close to the stage but enough to clearly see them.

I though about the guy I talked to earlier in twitter. He wants to meet me and I sure wants to meet him. It's nice to socialize to other fans. We treat each other as family that's why our fandom is called 5SOSfam.

I tried to looked for him but I wasn't exactly sure what to look for. He didn't tell me what he looked like and what he would wear. He just told me that he'll acknowledge me first.

Then the lights dimmed out. The fans screamed cause we knew it's the cue for the start of the show. The lights went back as we heard the first strum of the guitar of the song She Looks So Perfect. The lights went wild causing it hard to look at the four guys that are now on the stage.

I first noticed Michael who is on my left side. God, he is so gorgeous. He was wearing a black beanie that hides half of his blond hair that was neatly stroked to the left side.

Ashton is at the back going passionately wild with his drums. The red tight shirt was enough to show off his muscled arms. He looks so energetic like he has all the energy in the world. Sweat is dripping all over his face but he didn't bother or care to wipe them off.

Calum on the other side looks so peaceful with his bass guitar. He's look a lot more in personal. Damn, he look cute on photos but now, he's totally gorgeous. Sometimes, he let out slight smiles that kills the crowd in front of him.

I looked at the guy who was standing just a few meters away from me. He is in a white long sleeves that was tucked in his legendary pants with red stripes at the sides. The sleeves were messily folded in his arms. The first three buttons were undone, causing it to display his perfectly defined chest.

Something's off with him. It's like he's looking for someone. His eyes drifts from the right to the left. Scanning the crowd. I could see the uneasiness in his face. Who is he looking for?

But I noticed the look in his face slowly disappearing after playing their third song. He became at ease and started to enjoy the show.

After She's Kinda Hot, Michael took a seat on side of the stage and played the intro of Amnesia as Calum talked.