Chapter 16 "Flashbacks"

Note: Italized words are flashbacks. There will be a lot of flashbacks here in the story to further explain their hidden pasts. You have to read all of it cause it would be all connected. Enjoy!

Luke

We are now staying at a first class hotel in New York. Just two more days till we get back home. Two days that will be mostly spent in the car transferring from one building to another.

But to total the experience, it's actually not what I expected. It's fun. We get to bond more as a band. We try to enjoy ourselves here. But as much as I can, I try to stay at the hotel. I decline joining them in enjoying the city. There are a lot of memories here that I am avoiding.

Our manager told us that later 1 pm, there will be a meeting with the director of Lie To Me music video. It's still 10 am so I still 3 hours of rest.

I opened my twitter just to kill the time. A fan on my timeline tweeted a throwback pic of her in the Coachella festival last year. I did not attend it last year because I was still broken at that time due to what happened the last time I was there.

Panic! At the Disco is playing on stage now. The crowd jumps in the heavy beat of the drums. We just got finished on our performance. I have to shout at Michael's ears to be heard, "Have you seen Arzaylea?"

"No," he shook his head and continued talking to a bunch of guys.

I scanned the crowd, looking for a petite black haired girl wearing a black sleeveless top and ripped shorts. No luck.

While I was looking for her, I spotted Crystal and Bryana, Michael and Ashton's girlfriends. "Hey, do you know where Arzaylea is?"

"She just left. She said she'll go to the bathroom. She's probably retouching her make-up. She'll be back." Bryana assured.

"Thanks Bry."

I bought her the necklace she saw earlier when we got here. It that was displayed outside of a store. I could tell that she really wanted to buy it but she knew we can't cause if we'd stay at that store a little longer we'll be late for the event.

That is why that's the first thing that I did after our performance. I want to surprise her but it just turned out I was the one surprised.

Bryana was right. I found Arzaylea in the bathroom, but she was not alone.

"What the fuck!" I cussed at the scene that I saw.

She was dropped on her knees in front of a guy whom I've never met. She was giving him a damn blowjob. 

Arzaylea stopped what she was doing and looked at me. Her eyes that was full of lust was replaced with shock she didn't dare to move.

Instead of rushing forward to kick the ass of the guy she's making out with, I simply banged the door I thought it would clatter to pieces and walked away.

I don't want to lay my eyes on them again. I can't believe what I just saw. I don't want to believe it. I don't have a reason to beat the hell out of the guy cause from what I saw, he's not the one initiating it. It was Arzaylea making all the fun. And I would never physically hurt a girl, I would never hurt her even when she kills me.

I kept on walking and walking towards the parking lot. I looked back to make sure no one is following me. No sign of her. Of course, why would she follow me. She's probably continuing their fun as if nothing happened. As if I didn't caught her on the act.