Chapter Five: Wenhope

"I was looking at a bird and then I got kicked." She avoid eye contact since she knew Hobi could always tell when she was lying. "Are you sure? It looked like you were focused on me." She sighed softly "You're true I was looking at you, Because you were talking with the most beautiful girl in school." "Seulgi? She was just bothering me with something." "I see. So you think that she's also the most beautiful girl in school." "Ani you're far more beautiful than her." She looked at him while holding toilet paper on her nose as she smiled brightly while having pink cheeks. "Ahh thank you Hobi." He smiled at her. "Now I'll make sure nothing will happen to my sunshine." "How?" "Staying by your side and protecting you." She giggled softly "But only for this one time." "Of course only for this one time." She smiled at him. Hobi has always been such a caring friend. "Now let's go to the other classes." She nodded her head as they walked towards the other classes. When school was done, Wendy's nose was alright again. "I really wonder what happened with Irene. She's not even here to ride along." She felt her phone Making a sound.

New message:
I got stuck at home with
Tons of homework I'm
Sorry! Have fun!
~ Baechu

"That's weird, she doesn't even know what homework we got." She placed her phone back. "Looks like it'll just be us two." She smiled at him and he nodded his head. "It's been a long time since that has happened." "That's very true." She grabbed her bike as they both cycled towards their house. On the way there they basically talked about everything. "How late would you like to go to the Amusement Park." "Early so we can visit everything!" She said excitedly as he nodded his head. "Sounds good to me, but what time?" "Perhaps ten in the morning, or we can go around 8 in the afternoon because then there's going to be fireworks." "Let's go with 8 in the afternoon." "I agree. That way I can still lay in my bed." She chuckled softly. "Sunshine would you like to go and eat dinner at my place? I thought it would be a good idea to practice for the singing contest." "Hope, you have never heard me sing." "I know but it must be just as beautiful as you." Her cheeks got red as she looked at the road. "So will you eat dinner with me?" She nodded her head. "Yes I'll have dinner with you." She smiled brightly as soon as she arrived at his house she texted her mother.

Phone conversation

Wendy: I'm going to eat dinner
With Hobi at his house
Is that okay?

Eomma: yes that's totally fine
Have fun and stay safe
Come home before nine xx

Wendy: I will I love you eomma!

Eomma: I love you too
Now go and have fun xx