Chapter six: wenhope

He smiled brightly at her while he opened up the doors. He let her into his house which she has seen a lot of times. His heart was beating fast when he layed his eyes on her. All he wanted was to hold her and make her sit on his lap. Maybe even kiss, but Wendy has always been a friend. Sometimes she would pretend she was his girlfriend. He loved those moments and he wanted her to be his. He thought about the perfect way to confess. He remembered that they were going to go to the Amusement Park. The boy decided to confess there. "Earth on Hobi! Hobi to earth, yo sunshine!" He got brought out of his thoughts by the most beautiful women ever. "What's wrong Wendy?" "I want to practice the song but you seem to have you're mind somewhere else." "Oh yeah, sorry for that." The heat in his body tensed up and a red look on the males cheeks appeared. He couldn't tell her he was think about her, Because they're best friends. He had actually been thinking about her all year. "Let's practice the song!" His eyes layed on her hands which grabbed a guitar. Then he heard her angel voice singing sunshine from Sia. "That was amazing. I loved it." He clapped his hands together and watched her blush. "Thank you Hoseok, but I don't think I'll get the part." "Why not?" "Seulgi is auditioning too and she seems to be really good." "So? You're way better than her anyways." He looked at her features on her face noticing a small blush on her cheek. "Thank you Hobi." "Anything for my sunshine. Now let's sing!" The girl nodded her head, clearing her voice. She softly started to sing sunshine from sia. After the girl was done he clapped his hands excitedly together. "Absolutely beautiful that Seulgi person doesn't have any chance." He watched how her mouth turned into a smile. A smile he always enjoyed to look at. "Thank you, we should do some homework or something. "Yeah let's do that." The two worked on their homework when they were finished he brought her home. Making sure she would be safe. "Thank you for bringing me home. I appreciate it." "Anything for my sunshine, you don't have to thank me." Suddenly he felt her lips touching his right cheek. His face heated up and turned completely red because of the little girls actions. "See you tomorrow!" He watched her walking back into her house. He was so happy about the kiss that he could scream of happiness. He calmed himself down and cheerfully went back home. Hoping tomorrow would come soon.