Glares, stares, and friends:)

Chapter 6

Jasmine’s eyes were blazing holes right through me. Oh god! I feel like the most unluckiest person alive right now. Buddy boy here is talking nonstop as if he hasn’t noticed anything. God, boys can be so dense sometimes.

“So what do you say?” I heard hottie ask after waving his hands in front of me.

“Oh, uh, what were you saying?” I asked still half paying attention.

“I said would you like to sit next to me” he repeated, carrying a curious expression.

“Um, I guess” I said a bit hesitant.

We made our way to the bleachers where a group of three boys and two girls were sitting, talking.

As we reached there, everyone greeted the hottie. Apparently, his name is Neil.

“Hey guys, this is Mila....Mila, these are the people I call friends” he said waving his hands between me and the group.

“Hello” I said breaking a smile.

The group was funny and friendly. They brought me in as if I was with them from the start. 

The first boy was busy listening to his iPod and was doing something with a book and a pencil. He had green eyes and blonde hair and his name was Peter. 

The second boy had ocean blue eyes with blonde hair that was tied up into a ponytail. He seemed to be those types that never spoke but he was the most talkative. He seemed to be the entertainer and his name was Flynn. 

The third one looked a lot like a soccer player. You know the ones with the wet tousled hair and the dark lined eyes. He reminded me of David Beckham and his name was Dylan. 

And then there were two girls. One was short and had red curly hair. Her eyes were the color of golden brown and she was the type that seemed to have the most interesting things on her. She was listening to music, blasting it loud through her headphones. Her name is Karvina.

The second girl had dark brown hair with honey brown highlights. Her eyes were cotton candy blue. She was there, also writing something in her notebook while moving her lips as if she were singing.  She had a gold necklace that said Caroline on it. 

As I took in all of their appearances, I felt a little nudge and looked up to see Neil looking straight into my eyes, captivating me.

“You seem to be in Milaland,” he says, holding back laughter.

“Ha, Ha, Funny! I was just thinking, thank you very much!”

“Yea, yea, yea, well what we were saying was if you wanted to come along with us to the café?” he asked.

“Um sure,” I said, happy that I made friends.

“Are you Miliana?” the coach said behind me, scaring me half to death.

“Urm, uh, yee-ss” I said, stuttering.

“Welcome, here are your gym clothes” he said passing me royal blue shorts and a black shirt with jaguars written on it and paw prints.

“Thanks” I said.

“No need” the coach said while telling the class to go get dressed.

“What was with the stuttering, Mila?” Neil asked playfully.

“Nothing” I retorted walking away.

“Hey, wait up” a girl said, I looked back to see the girl with the red hair running towards me.