Secrets Chapter 2

Hey Thar Strangah! Watcha buyin? (R.E reference FTW!) Heh. People have been asking for more, so here it is! It might be short....but you know me and my impatientness :DD. Eh. btw, yes, I did delete 9th Grade Troubles. I hated it.. AND. AND AND ANDDDD~ If anybody has future ideas for this story, send me a private message! Because I would love to know, considering I have yet to come up with a finished plot for this yet.. :P. Well. Onto the story! Braedonnn: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7924905808/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/06/27/quizzyquizquiz3.jpg

By the way, you can imagine Lyric anyway you want, I just think that picture screams 'IM BRAEDON LOVE MEEE!'

-----------Chaptah 2------------

Recap: When I saw his face, it screamed familiar.

But who was he?

When out eyes met, I felt a weird feeling come from my right arm, but I ignored it.

Those eyes......where were they from? 

~~ 

The boy took his gaze from me, and my train of thought came back. 'Whoa....weird' I thought to myself. 

"Uhm...Braedon Meier, correct?" the teacher who's name I'd yet to learn asked.

The boy just nodded.

She pointed to the seat next to me (What the hell. Of all other seats, next to me? Not like I'm complaining, really.) and told him he could sit there. Well. That got me a LOT of evil glares from the girls, and dissapointed looks from the other guys. Ugh, they could all shove it up th----My thought was interrupted from the sweetest sounding voice I had ever heard.

"I'm Braedon, I'm new here, and I was wondering if you could show me around."

I looked over at him. Wow......that was all I could think. He had pale white skin, light pink lips, dark brown hair, and the prettiest grey-blue eyes I had ever seen. He was wearing the same Tripp skinnies I was, except they were orange. He was also wearing a bright blue Owl City shirt. It was really cute. So cute in fact, I had to physically force my jaw not to drop.

I replied, being the not bitch I was working to be,"Oh, Hi Braedon, I'm Lyra, but you can call my Lyric.  and I would love to show you around." Then the teacher began to talk, and cut off all possible conversation that could have been done.

Damn.

The whole time until lunch we were in homeroom. Apparently, that was what you did first day, so you could get to know the rules or something. Like we didn't know them already, after having them forecefully drilled into our heads in ninth grade. But I guess they did this again every other year. Eh.

~After Homeroom~

I let out a long sigh as the bell rang. "That.....well that was long." Braedon said. "Yeah....tell me about it." We stood up and walked out in the hallway, when I ran into a group of girls I'd rather have not faced.

Jerria, a girl named Mia, Tori, and Kara. They scowled at me with a feirceness that I didn't quite like, but wasn't quite bothered by.

Right on cue, Mac showed up, mouth open and gaping at me. She wasn't a preppy cheerleader, and we actually looked quite alike now. She had dark brown hair like mine, with practically the same cut. We had the same color eyes, and almost the same color skin. We were really looking like sisters now. She pounced on me with a shreik,"I love it!" Her and my little sister seemed to be a bit TOO much alike.

"Y-yeah...M-mac...can't...breathe..." I gasped out as she hugged me. She let go and took in my whole outfit,"It's so cute." Then she noticed Braedon. "Oh, Hi! Sorry, I'm Mac, and you are?" She asked politely.

"I'm Braedon. I'm new here, Lyric was just showing me around." He smiled at her. Let's just say that smile was SO ADORABLE that it made me want to hug him...or jump him....ANYWAY. Then, as if the girls were on cue as well, they said something that made my head snap up, and give them a glare so cold and menacing I actually saw one of them flinch. They had said,"Yeah, we get that you're lesbians, you didn't even have to say it. Now off of your emo parade...." Jerria had said that, and when she saw my look she stopped mid-sentence.

Braedon and Mac looked as mad as I did.

Suddenly, a teacher showed up and told us to get to lunch and stop doddling around.

Seriously, who said doddling anymore?

When we were out of Jerria's sight, and we had gotten some food, I decided that we should go outside to eat. I had only grabbed a green apple, and Mac and Braedon had trays. I recalled there was a picnic blanket always set up outside, though no one usually went out there other than me.

Braedon and Mac agreed, and we went and sat down on the picnic blanket underneath a tree that gave us shade.

I immideatly said to both of them,"Don't believe a thing those people say. They're just mad I didn't want to be in their bitch squad anymore. I'm really sorry about the start of your first day here, Braedon."

Braedon shrugged, taking a bite of a banana,"It's fine, really. Stuff like that doesn't bother me. So don't worry about it." He flashed us a smile and we all suddenly burst out laughing. I had taken my black backpack outside with me, and I reached over, opening it.

I said, pretending and acting like some magician at the begginning a show,"Lady and gentleman, I present to you the cutest thing you will ever see, ever.....the teacup plushy and the pear pillow plushy! Ta-da!" I pulled out a big green pear pillow, and a little plushy teacup. I had decided to randomly look on ebay for cheap plushies, and I had found a bunch. I had a panda plushie, an inuyasha plushie, a bunch of plushies from other animes, an orange and an apple plushy at home.

Braedon's face seemed to light up considerably (A.n // They all took their backpacks outside with them and here are the teacup plushies http://www.lemonpencil.com/img/tea_cups_by_sewingstars.jpg // A.n) as he took something out of his backpack. A teacup plushy!

We all started laughing.

After we were done with our laughing, I layed down on my side, putting my head on my pear. I asked Braedon,"Me and Mac have free period next, what do you have?"

Braedon seemed every happier.

Wow....he was so cute! Whoa...slow down, chicky. You just met him.

He said, all full of smiles,"Same~".

Suddenly, I felt like climbing a tree. And, lo and behold, one was right behind me. I suddenly jumped up, putting my stuff in my bag, I grabbed a tree branch, and began to climb. I didn't climb high at all, maybe a few feet, but I didn't want to faceplant from more than five feet up. That would be painful. I took out my teacup plushy again, and after safely securing my bag to the branch, I turned upside down, like a bat, and reached my cup out towards Braedon.

"Cheers!" I said cheerfully.

"Cheers!" We pretended to drink our tea.

Little did I know that this was probably going to be the most easygoing time I was going to have for a while. 

=--------------=

Hey everyone. Sorry, part of this endied up as a filler, but it had to be done. The story really should take off next chapter. I'l either do that tonight, tommrow, or the day after, so.....I guess that's all I can say.

Comment, Vote, Message me your ideas, all that jazz~