Secrets Chappeh 4's.

Blehhhh. This is my third time rewriting this chapter. First time I wrote it down and lost it and the second time Wattpad went all spazzy and deleted everything I wrote. Woot D:<. Ahh...anyways, onto the story.

Chapter WOTSIT. :)

I clenched my fists and stood up, walking towards the door. I knew I was probably going to do something stupid, but at that point I didn't care. Behind me, I heard Mac telling Joel they were gonna get some candy while everyone calmed down.

Hah. Calm down? 99% unlikely.

When I got into the hallway, my pace sped up to almost running. I was halfway down the stairs, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I spun my head around mid-step and that's when it went downhill.  

Litterally.

I missed the step by a mile and my upper body lurched forward, sending me down the steps. I heard Braedon say something, but I was a little distracted by the wood floor I was about to hit my head on. I braced for impact, and when it hit....it hurt more than originally expected. I layed on the ground, fighting the vertigo I was getting. Braedon raced down the rest of the steps, and knelt down next to me, muttering something about blood.

Oh. That's just fucking fantastic, now isn't it?

I sat up, my hand on my head. "Ow..." I mumbled. I pulled my hand away and sighed. Blood. Just greeaaat. Note the sarcasm. Braedon starting pulling up his shirt, but I stopped him. "I'm fine." I tried to stand up, and did so succesfully, but then the vertigo decided to slam into me like an invisible wall of hacks. (A.n// Haha. Health HAX! Anyway.....//A.n) I stumbled, and almost fell again, but Braedon was already at my side, holding me up. He sighed,"You're not fine. Come on....which way's the bathroom?" He asked. I pointed to the third door from the end of the hall. He helped me get there, and let me tell you, leaning against him was the most comforting thing ever.

He lifted me up, to my protests, and sat me down on the counter like we had done with Jo earlier. He grabbed some things out of the medicine cabinet, and began fixing me up. When he was done, he put a couple pills in my hand, and handed me a glass of water and said,"That's just tylenol. It'll help that bitch of a headache you're gonna get later. Just take it, okay?" I nodded, and did as he said. I felt like I could already trust Braedon with anything. I knew I shouldn't....but I couldn't help it.

A few minutes of debating later, Braedon finally agreed to go to the park with me for a little bit, to get all the anger out of my system before I went back to Jo. When we were walking I said," You know....you don't have to deal with me, you know? You can just leave now if you want, me and Mac won't be offended....it's not like we want to burden you with any of our problems, you know?" At first I thought he didn't hear me, but before I could repeat myself, he was already burying me in a gigantic hug.

"Don't ever say that...." he mumbled. "Besides,---he pulled away--- What're friends for?" I smiled up at him and gave him another quick hug. "You're the best, Braedon!......Now....let's see if you can catch me!" And with that I sprinted off towards the park, leaving him to try and catch up, both of us laughing the entire way.  

When I reached the park, I knew I had to hide. I wasn't going to be able to out-run him forever. A girl can only run so fast, eh? Umm.....Forest? No. Swings? No. Near the sandbox? Noooo. Slide? YES. YES. And oh look..

YES.

I tore through the playground, narrowly avoiding the little kids. I climbed up through the slide, and got in a position where I could stay in the slide without sliding down.

(You know when there's like a fully enclosed slide and you can put your feet up on the top of it on the inside and not slide down or anything? That's what she's doing.)

I sat and listened for Braedon quietly.

-----Mwahhahaaa! Braedon's POV. --------

I laughed and chased after her, following her turns left and right. Jesus....where in the hell WAS this park? After about five more minutes of heavy breathing and running, I saw the park entrance sign. But no Lyric. What the hell? I dashed in that direction, and look what I run into. Danon. He looked....concerned? What happened?

He bit his lip when he walked towards me, his red hair covering some of his green eyes.

"Danon.....? Wha----" I began, before he interrupted me.

"He knows. He knows where she is, too. Braedon, be careful. He's going to try and take her." And with that, he dashed towards the forest.

Oh hell.

--------- 

A.n. Meh. I got tired of depressing stuff around halfway through, lol. So I made the end pretty happy for the current situation:D At least as far as Lyric knows.. I might upload some more today or tommorow....but I dunno. Love you all! Comment vote all that jazz<33 Btw. .Sorry it's so short!